Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harman singh (engg.)     05 April 2014

Home rent problem , land lady force us to leave the home

Hi, 

i am living in kolkata west bengal, my land lady want us to leave the house in one month we signed the contract one month ago , she told me she have some heart problem(an excuse to remove us from current location) and want her son to live in apartment that we are using.. i told her we pay for already pay you advance , and pay some fees for services already , she told me we did agreement that lines include that if she want she can remove us from the home , i did trust on her on the time of sign, but now she is playing with my family and force us :

i need to know the just following lines meaning are those lines indicate that she can remove us from the place with in one month notice  :

20. That in case of immature vacation of the flat one months prior written notice is required from either side to quit and vacate the schedule flat.

21. That if the licensee quit and vacate the flat without serving any written notice as per clause in that event the licensor shall realize two months license fee from the security deposit and the second part / license shall have no right to put or raise any objection against the same.

22. that the licensee shall be bound to vacate the flat within the time to be mentioned in the notice or within thirty days from the date of receipt of the notice of the licensor without raising any question in default the license shall be liable to pay Rs, 1,000 per day as damage and illgal occupation of the schedule flat of the licensor. 

Please help me if any line indicate that she can remove us with one month notice. please let me know.

Thanks.

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     07 April 2014

As per the rental agreement , the owner will have to serve a written notice to you asking you to vacate the premises giving you once month's advance time to vacate the premises. 

The agreement also mentions that you will have to pay Rs 1,000 per day if you exceed the time limit of 30 days as mentioned in your legal notice.

Pl take the help of a legal counsel  and file a suit for possession if they try to evict you by illegal means. 

1 Like

harman singh (engg.)     07 April 2014

Thanks :) a lot  Visnu ji   for the Great Help :) i will let you know if i needed your Help :) Thanks again :) 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register