Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna (System Engineer)     28 October 2014

Home loan_lic hfl

Hi All,

I am facing an issue that, I have availed a Home loan from LIC HFL for the construction. The Loan was approved and they have disposed Two parts of the Loan periodically after completing the tasks, but some of my relatives put a false civil case on the property. As per the current scenario, the court has not even ordered injection on the property, as they don't have any documents, or at least a copy of the Tax receipt against the property, but these people escalated this to LIC HFL with reference of the legal notice to stop the loan.

As they expected the further payment disposal has been stopped, till it cleared.

Can anyone advise me what should i do to restart the further disposal.

Note :- I have already submitted the current status of the Civil case and the documents.

Please suggest..

Thanks,

Krishna..

Learning

2 Replies

V M DAHAKE (PROPRIETOR)     29 October 2014

Dear Borrower,

Please go through the loan agreement to check if the lender has such powers. Most probably it will have something for such a contingency. Please study it carefully as a homework.  Please approach a responsible officer of the lender with all the facts, your credentials and convince them that it is their duty and in their interest to continue disbursement. If required you can consider providing indemnity / additional comfort / documents, to them. Please issue notice / letter to your lender about the wrong being done by him and the loss that would be caused to you for which you may have to legally hold it responsible. Please consider engaging Advocate  if need arises.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 November 2014

no other way at this stage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register