LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Hogging for the limelight

I am a regular RTI querist in myriad subjects and has mastered the art of getting down rock bottom till information is delivered to me . While I am ggrateful to this forum for advising me how to use RTI Act and submit it to the designated Post Office without incurring too much of my resources at the same time ensuring quicker responses from the CPIO/PIOs I must confess( and every RTI activists in this will agree) that it wouldn't have been possible without the efforts of the likes of Arvind Kejriwal. I join millions of RTI activists who are benefiting from this Info Act individually as well as benefiting the country as a whole. There are very many things we are needed to be done but to some extent with RTI Act I am able to instill fear of GOD in some of the corrupt officials / tax collectors in GHMC Malkajgiri. There are others. I was one of his admirers till----

But of late Arvind Kejriwal , one of the trusted Foot Soldier in Team Anna is behaving very irrationally( May be he has his own explation for that) . But overall impact on the minds of his admirers is that Arvind Kejriwal is determined to get Congress led UPA II govt at the centre at any cost. Who is supporting and who is not , is another issue and being debated 24x7 breaking news on our head by Katju's idiots in the TV channels who have mastered the art of making every such TV discussion into a DIRTY PICTURE.

Some of the remarks coming from Arvind Kejriwal against our established democratic institutions are simply pathetic.The very fact that he was the one who got us this beautiful RTI Act , a tool which is going to change the way our systems tend to conceal every thing in the name of GOD damned security  , sovereignity blsh blsh blsh.It is this system despite all its defect could pass this piece of wonderful law by the same set of legislatures who represent the whole range and depth of this country. It is disheartening to note that our Hero Sri Arvind RTI ACT 2005 Kejriwal has lost his mental balane so easily. I think it is the media attention which has distracted him from the real issue. Real issue is that despite Anna's Campaign in Arvind RTI ACT 2005 Kejriwal's Hissar in Haryana a Dalit's hand was chopped off by a so called DABANG and nothing untoward happeneed ( like mass killing of all DABANG in that village).This is the real story in India. Here a few percentage of people is ruling India independent of whether they belong to Congress, BJP or even Communists which are infested with deeply Manuwadi Manhoos at the top. Mr Navin NATIONAL FLAG Jindal who gave all indian the the pride and dignity to fly national flag in any place of their choice happened to be also from the same state of Haryana where that mythical Mahabharat' KURUKHESTRA is located . He became our national hero.But he also became a national Zero when confronted with the desi KHAP PANCHAYAT. He is still to recover from that shock. In gist despite his upbringing and a vast empire received in heritance he renained a desi Indian where KHAP PANCHAYAT still rules.

Arvind RTI ACT 2005 Kejriwal must understand the complexity of the problems facing our country.Khap Panchayat will rule over the LOKPAL as well. He must resist making mockery of our democratic institions which has very many defects as was highlighted by chopping of a DALIT Boy's hand by an upper caste Dabang with police of Arvind's Hissar foling around. Arvind RTI ACT2005 Kejriwal must address his Hissar problem first and then help Navin NATIONAL FLAG Jindal to dismantle mythical MAHABHRAT vintaged KHAPpanchats with DNA tested couples for better offsprings in Hissar and all of Haryana and take the world outside his Hissar.

Meanwhile as one of his admirers I would request him to devote more time on the issue of Section 8 of RTI Act 2005 ( ultimate aim to excluse and exempt none) and such other important issues like that of instrumentality of the Govt or the State issue .

I wish both Navin National Flag Jindal & Arvind RTI ACT 2005 Kejriwal ( from Haryana ) best of luck. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register