Rowdy

Police

Advocate

NGO

Human Rights

Media

Family

Society

_________________________________________________________________________________

Body

Mind

Soul

STRESS AND STRAIN

DEFAMATION

TIME

MONEY

ENERGY

CHILDREN

FUTURE

HAPPINESS

JOY

PEACE OF MIND

NORMAL BALANCE OF LIFE

________________________________________________________________________________

IN ALL THESE ABOVE MENTIONED AREAS, your wife and her people from the above mentioned areas, ATTEMPT TO ERASE YOU and YOUR PARENTS ....

what happens next ? ALL THOSE THINGS THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN TO A  PERSON AND HIS FAMILY, HAPPEN....

WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN AFTER THAT ?...........

AS ONE ADVOCATE WAS DISCUSSING IN A GROUP, ALONG WITH HIS CLIENT, ALL THOSE INITIAL BULLETS WERE FIRED BY HIS

CLIENT'S WIFE AND HER PEOPLE...

THEN AFTER GETTING EVERYTHING QUASHED, THE HUSBAND STARTED THE REVERSE GAME.---

ONE AFTER THE OTHER, HE FILED ALL POSSIBLE CASES AGAINST HIS WIFE AND HER PEOPLE, including those ROWDIES and NGOs

and even deposited the fees at the Bar Council and filed a complaint with the BAR COUNCIL

against the Advocate for having called  him and threatened him etc etc etc ....

Now, the last thing I heard of that matter is that the WIFE is being chased by both husband with the cases against her and

her people who came to her support and aid initially those days but now are blaming her for everything since they too are in the

dock

THIS IS CALLED THE PERFECT RYTHM IN THE LAW OF NATURE.....

ALL 498A AND CASES ARE FINE .... BUT THAT IS ONLY THE INITIAL EXCITEMENT ...

AFTER HIS SUFFERING, WHEN HE TURNS BACK AND STRIKES,---------

MANY WOMEN WHO HAVE FILED FALSE COMPLAINTS, HAVE A TOUGH TIME ....

_________________________________________________________________________________

MEN HAVE NOW STARTED MERCILESSLY TELLING STRONGLY TO SUCH DANGEROUS WOMEN AND THEIR FAMILIES ------

"  YES, I WILL FIRST HIT IT OUT AND THEN GET YOU OUT OF MY LIFE  "

________________________________________________________________________________

As a WEALTHY REPUTED AND RESPECTED LADY IN BANGALORE said it the BEST

" EXTREME CRIME BEGETS EXTREME PUNISHMENT "

Learning

7 Replies

kilimanjaro (md)     22 November 2014

Perfect plan

im gonna do this with a slight difference 

Thou my wife put me and my family in deep trouble and damaged my family reputation in our locality by running away with kids and then sent a DV summon from the court after 2 months.

She is being influenced by my mil and sil and couple of others , No matter what , my wife had to think before doing all this but she didnt .

Im going to take every body who helped my wife to file cases against me like my mil and sil and not going to include my wife in it as i need the children with me and my children need their mother.

MEN ARE NOT DUMB AS WOMEN THINK , GOOD HUSBANDS ARE MORE SENTIMENTAL AND ATTACHED TO THE FAMILY , WHICH THESE WOMEN TAKE IT AS A BIG ADVANTAGE AND PLAY DIRTY GAMES.

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     22 November 2014

You saved me with your advise, Sir. Thank you.

vicky (manager)     22 November 2014

Hajoor ae Allah aap kaha the Aab tak. 

fighting back (exec)     22 November 2014

man....your posts are great and very exhaustive, awakening and contains reality and facts.....keep posting more....great writing and good job.........

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 November 2014

You mean to say that men should take revenge against their wives (?) (and spoil their rest of the life period.(?))

1 Like

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     25 November 2014

If you read my last line

FIRST HIT IT OUT AND THEN GET YOU OUT OF MY LIFE

what it clearly means is that

FIRST HIT OUT ALL THE FALSE ALLEGATIONS AND CHARGES

and

for wasting time, money and energy of the victim,

GET THE PERPETRATOR OF THE CRIME, out of the PERSON's LIFE ( By way of Divorce along with legal actions such as DEFAMATION,...etc )...

REVENGE is not the right word but the word DETERRENT is the right word....

When a COUNTER-ACTION IS INITIATED, it serves as a DETERRENT to the PERPETRATOR AND A STRONG SIGNAL to DESIST from INDULGING in such CRIMES anymore...--

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     25 November 2014

the judiciary is now witnessing more cases of DEFAMATION, WILLFUL MISCHIEF, etc than ever before...mostly these happen in either family matters or labour matters....

when a victim is pulled to the streets and his/her entire life efforts is WASHED OUT, survival with dignity is itself under the question mark...the constitution itself is mocked at by the mischievous criminals who by way of their actions are doing nothing but preventing the constitutional rights assured and guaranteed to the victim ----

anyway, the debate can finally end in one conclusion - if a crime has been committed, punishment is surely to follow....

in a mvc case, does the accident victim just walk away ?---

does the accused not appeal ? so, both of them voice themselves...

voicing oneself  is the fundamental premise of law ----

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register