LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yogesh   21 August 2016

Hindu marriage act 1955 certificate

Sir I am SBC Category and my Wife ST Category Please Help Me Where and How To Register Hindu Marriage Act 1955 and Get Certificate In Maharashtra. For Purpose Inter Caste Marriage

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     21 August 2016

If both are Hindus you can register the marriage in the sub registrar office located in the jurisdiction where marriage was held

saravanan s (legal advisor)     21 August 2016

Under Hindu marriage act

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     21 August 2016

The marriage can be solmnized and registered under Special Marraige Act, 1954.  it requires the age proof and address proof, shall be attached with an inteded marraige with necessary fees.after 30 days and before 90 days from the date of issue of notice, the marriage will be solmnized.  at the time of solmnization, bride and groom with three witnesses shall be present before the registrar of marriages.    The hindu marriage will be solmnized between the HIndus only and the marraige will be done in the place where the one of the party (either groom or bride) resided at the time of maariage.  it requires age proof and address and 3 witnesses with photos, marriage card or temple receipt.  necessary fees shall be paid at the time of registration. for other details contract in local registrar office.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 August 2016

Now some states introdued immediate certificate delivery for temple marriages.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register