LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Milind   08 December 2016

Hindu Boy wants to get married to a muslim girl

I am a Hindu boy of age 23 years working in a software company since 1 year. I love a girl who is muslim by cast of age 23 years and she is also working in software company since 1 year. We both met in college and fell in love. We are in love since past 4 years. Once before 2 years at her home it was disclosed that we are in love and want to get married. She told her parents but as expected they refused to do so and at that time her parents told her not to contact me and blackmailed emotionally. But still we were together and till now we are together. Since that time she is getting marriage proposal because in her cast they do it early basis. At that time her joining was nearby so she made her parents believe that we are not in relationship otherwise they will not send her for job in outside state. Till now she is refusing all the proposals. From my side all people know from my family mother,sister,brother except my father. They are also telling me not to marry her. They also blackmailed me since that time. abut they can do nothing as I am not of that much age and they can not do my marriage forcefully. We are working in same city since 6 months but never crossed our limits. I truly love her and respect her and want to get marry her. But as I told that both families are blackmailing us emotionally that of we will do like this than they have to commit suicide and what society will tell. All the respect they earned from society will fall down. Now the real problem. We want to get married legally without telling our parents. I read one case on this forum but wanted to know in detail each and everything. 1) Special marriage act and its procedure it's pros and cons and all in and out 2) aryasamaj method and it all procedure. Please help as we are in big trouble. One boy elder than me of 1991 born wants to maary her of her cast and her parents have arranged some meeting. Please tell us the solution so that we can get marry. Required help from law of our country as we people only believe in casts though they are pretending that India is secular. Please help us. Comments are invited

Learning

24 Replies

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     08 December 2016

U both r sufficently educated and living in d society with independent income.So u approach arya samaj and get urself married with d help of ur friends..If both r ready u both need not fear fr anybody.If threre is threat from both sides inform d police after marriage.Best of luck.

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     08 December 2016

U both r sufficently educated and living in d society with independent income.So u approach arya samaj and get urself married with d help of ur friends..If both r ready u both need not fear fr anybody.If threre is threat from both sides inform d police after marriage.Best of luck.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     08 December 2016

I suggest both of you to convince your parents to avoid problems in future. It may take some time but you will succeed if you put effort. All the best.

Thank you Mr. Janki and Mr. Suri. We have tried to convince our parents and till any serious situation will not come we will try. But I want to know that by doing marriage with Arya samaj procedure,will this be legal marriage? The government of India and other laws will accept this? suppose Our parents will take any action after marriage to discard this, will they get chance to succeed in their plan? Any other difficulties which we can face by doing this?

Thank you Mr. Janki and Mr. Suri. We have tried to convince our parents and till any serious situation will not come we will try. But I want to know that by doing marriage with Arya samaj procedure,will this be legal marriage? The government of India and other laws will accept this? suppose Our parents will take any action after marriage to discard this, will they get chance to succeed in their plan? Any other difficulties which we can face by doing this?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 December 2016

There are many threads at LCI from man and woman's side.

Invariably it is suggested to marry with blessings of parents of both.

This is the best route.

Marry under SMA without either of you converting.

Later if situation arises divorce shall be under provisions of SMA.

tell me the procedure of SMA

Check with Marriage Officer.

Search google; enough is available is simple to understand language.

e.g;

https://www.helplinelaw.com/family-law/MSMA/solemnization-of-marriage-under-special-marriage-act-1954.html

Many counsels at each location handle such matters, for a reasonable fee.

Check yourself, at your location.

Sir, What legal documents required and any kind of risk? by doing SMA?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 December 2016

Procesure as per Special marriage act  is suggested for inter religius marriages. 

Check at the link provided to you.

Inquire from Marriage Officer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register