Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

cf (teacher)     30 June 2012

Higher qualification with regular degree

Hello Experts

I am a Punjab State Govt Employee. I appointed as a teacher with my Graduation Degree on Contract Basis in some Society organized by Punjab Government whose Boss is an IAS Officer. and i wanted to go for Higher Qualification dusring the job so i was new in this field and i asked my Officer for the permission and he said that i am not a regular Govt Employee because i was on contract with the Society he said that you dont need any permission for that. So i joined and evening College for my Higher Degree and after 2 years of completion of my higher Degree i have been regularised by the State Government withh all the Rules of Civil Service Rules (CSR) applicable to State Govt Employees. Now i want to increase my qualification in my current specification.

So can i do go for Post Permission of my Higher Qualification?

If Regular Degree is valid to the employee?

or

It is illigal to go for Regular Degree for an employee who is in a Society. I read all the instructions from my appointment letter, Nowhere it was mentioned that we cant go for regular degree. But it was written that we have to get permission. but my senior didnt guide me properly and he said i dnt need the permission and i was new in this field so i just followed what he said...

Please Help

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register