Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Myself from Thane only , So can meet personally and understand documents in person if you are willing :) 

Hi,i have land of trust in thane --- This statement is confusing .  On Land Record who is owner of Land . If Trust which Trust is owner . Details of Trust , Whether Private Trust or Public Trust. What are objctives of Trust etc. So need to understand this trust issue properly

This section 88B ---- This statement is also confusing . Because situation may arise You are talking of one act and I refer to another act and thus resulting into interpretational issue

Possession is of Deemed Purchser (Tenant) --- I feel this statement indicates you are talking about Maharashtra Agriculture and Tennacy Act 1949 , not sure but wording I feel so

Whether that land would be vested with legal heirs ---- Here confusion is whose legal heir you are talking

So I feel statement confusing between 1) Individual 2) Some trust 3) Agriculture Tennacy Act . Additionally no documents so without clarification can not ans. correctly . Please put your question systematically 

vijayalaxmi   02 April 2016

On land record Trust is owner and it is of public trust ,Jain devsthan it works for the education of Jain childrens and provide medical help to the jain people and doing religious worship.Trust was  applied for exemption certficate u/s 88b of Bombay tenancy and Agricultural lands act but authority rejected application  on the ground that trust was not used whole amount for the trust purpose .Previously protected kul was in possession and after that  legal heirs of original kul are in possession . .

My question is whether legal heirs are entitled to continue possession of trust land or it will get back in possession of trust.and if yes what will be the action .Please reply and if any clarification required please  ask . 

(Guest)

On land record Trust is owner and it is of public trust ,Jain devsthan it works for the education of Jain childrens and provide medical help to the jain people and doing religious worship

------- So your organization is formed under Maharashtra Public Trust Act 1950. as Public Trust

Trust was  applied for exemption certficate u/s 88b of Bombay tenancy and Agricultural lands act but authority rejected application  on the ground that trust was not used whole amount for the trust purpose   ------ Same Act is renamed as Maharashtra Tenancy and Agriculture Land Act 1949

Tenant (Farmer) which was protected under Maharashra Tenancy and Agriculture Land Act 1949 . He died now his legal heir as per their Succession Act are in possession.

I want information 

1) What is religion of Tenant (Farmer) (Kul is local marathi word , but I prefer to use proper Legal word as per act in English only i.e. Agriculture Tennant) 

2) Tell the relation of Tenant legal heir who hae taken on land record or in posseession (Eg. Son, Widow , daughter etc. ) No name but relation require . 

3) Whether their entry is updated in land record or not 

4) Whether Legal heirs are doing farmers their or not , and what is major source of income of that tenant family 

5) Which Local body is governing in that area , Eg. Municiapal Corporation, Municipal Council , Panchyat etc.  (See you mentioned thane, I was confused latter whether Thane Municipal Corporation or some other place in Thane District) --- Tell the name of local body

6) the ground that trust was not used whole amount for the trust purpose --- Clarify this statement , how they came to conclusion about it , what where documents referred etc.

7) Whether on land structure /house is there apart from farming , how big it is ?

8) App area of land (In sq. meter please land record talk in meters as per Act , traditional wordings are confusing me a lot so I always avoid traditional words and stick to words which are in act to avoid any confusion ) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please ans. my question so I can give better reply on question 

My question is whether legal heirs are entitled to continue possession of trust land or it will get back in possession of trust.and if yes what will be the action .Please reply and if any clarification required please  ask .  ------------------- Here I understand in simple word you want that legal heirs of agriculture tenant out . So my ans. will be then from that direction only . If any different then do tell me 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register