Hi freinds . one of my freind borrowed rs 9 lakh for his daughter's marriage . he has given a blank cheque belongs to his wife (signed by his wife ) . is it enough to file the case . he

SR ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANT

Cheque against loan

how you transfer money?
whom you transfer money husband or wife?

ADVOCATE

Yes, 138 proceedings can be initiated against the (wife), who has signed the cheques

ADVOCATE

Yes, 138 proceedings can be initiated against the (wife), who has signed the cheques

The problem is tricky, because wife has not taken any loan from Dr. Suresha G, yet she has issued the cheque to Dr. Suresha G, whom she may even doesn't know. Her husband will state that he hasn't taken any loan from Dr. Suresha G. and probably the borrower husband may have his own bank account too.

ADVOCATE

Law is very clear, once you sign the cheque it is very heavy burden upon the signatories to prove their case and it also attributes to the cheque bounce criminal conspiracy.

Rakesh Piprodia, then you don't know anything about the NI Act.

The borrower husband has asked for the monetary help from his friend, but his wife hasn't asked even monetary help from the friend of her husband. So, the borrower at first has to submit the reason for the issuance of cheque from his friend's wife, who hasn't borrowed money even for help from the friend of her husband, and who may be even stranger to her.

legal assistance for victims of system. findjobs02@gmail.com

Om prakash you seems to be novice  so using abusive language.

Read laest APEX COURT  orders. Mr Rakesh is right.

Vinod Shah ji, where have I been abusive in this post? I have only stated that, "Rakesh.......... about the NI Act", so you find it abusive but not him? On the other hand, yeah, I may not only be novice but foolish too. So what? Instead, you should have quoted the SC latest order to make me little bit intelligent. Would you please do the needful?. BTW, there are hundreds of SC rulings on NI Act, but with different reasons, logics and facts.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu