Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil Kumar (engineer)     30 May 2014

Help regarding a case

Hello ,

I stuck in a bad situation . I worked in a office where i have a friend who is married . 7 months  back we passed few messages , in short i have fall in love with her , but i realized that this is wrong and left my job and moved to a different place. It happened october 2013 .  Now i am not in any contact with her . Few days back she called and told me that her husband took a back up of her cell and found whatsapp messages . Messages are like " I love you ". .Now he don't want to stay with her . He has filed divorce .  Her husband told he will file case against me .

Now my question is what her husband  can do to me ? Can he file a case against me also ? 

Then what will be my action. Please suggest.

Learning

7 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     30 May 2014

Don't worry she cann't do anything don't talk and don't meet her , avoid her otherwise she will blackmail you and try to hrass you to extort money from you .

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     30 May 2014

once you did from now on do not contact or even do not give messages

avoid her and if you go through any contact may her married life will be trouble and you would be in trouble

Can her husband file case against me ? Because he told he will file case against me ..

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     30 May 2014

No he cannot but don't repeat your mistake further otherwise you will be trapped .
1 Like

Hello Laxmi kant ,

But he can file adultery case right ? I read in many places . I dont know exactly . can you please explain me bit.

great india (manager)     30 May 2014

If you have slept wid tht female and have had s*xual encounters which if you accept will land you in troublr. The above advises are beneficial for time being don't dig your own grave by being in touch wid her. Gd luck

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     03 June 2014

Adultery can only be filed if there is an evidence to suggest that you had intercourse with the married lady, otherwise it can not be filed.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register