LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun (engineer)     22 November 2014

Help needed...

My wife filed crpc 125 for maintance for child of 3 year. Her income is after tax 60K and my is 110K per month.

Genuine expenditure is approx 12K for child.  She asked 45K citing wrong data in petition. I did not filed my objection but went in court and said I will give 5K as interim and she agreed (because we were trying to settle our issue). Now all talked failed and two dates passed.

1. Should I file objection? How do I know status of Bangalore family court online. I basically I do not to aggreviate issue 

2. What will be approx final maintainence.? She is living as same standard as per mine. same before seperation.

I am giving premium of LIC , medical for her and son and will be doing same. I sent gift to my son . Basically I can prove I take care him well.

3. I do not have actual loan. I have exp about 50K. How should I put my balance sheet to minimize. I can give money but actuals.

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     22 November 2014

If she has got independent income she wont be entittled for the maintenance.  But you will have to pay the maintenance to your children.

You will not get any online information about Bengaluru Family court.

Varun (engineer)     22 November 2014

Originally posted by : adv. rajeev ( rajoo )

If she has got independent income she wont be entittled for the maintenance.  But you will have to pay the maintenance to your children.

You will not get any online information about Bengaluru Family court.

Thanks for reply. What can be expected maintainence if child expediture is 12K but she claim 45K. Should I file objection as she agreed for 5K in court.

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     22 November 2014

Repeated question....

Varun (engineer)     24 November 2014

Originally posted by : PREM JOSHI
Repeated question....

yes no one answered me there so thought to repost if earlier is lost...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register