LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jackan (hardware engg)     09 October 2013

Help me

thansk for u r replay yes sir i know she is not faith full but as i loved her for 5 years i know about her attitude but her parents are black mailing her how i am saying is if really want to rejcet means when human rights people are went to talk to her she could have told her but she said she will marry me only because of her parents she asked some 3 months time..... just i want to know that in india law is equal because of her unstable mind me and my parents are stragaling ..... because she makes calls suddenly me and to my parents again she give the promise that she will come with in some days......because to be frank we both had a s*x before marriage and we took some close photos we roamed in front of all in my native place even we have visited our relations and friends how now tell me how can i marrie a other girl ....... just guide me if i go for court what should i do and because of this i not willing to live with out her ...... she used all my money she spoiled my name and my parents name in our area every one is talking behind us becuase of this insident ....... i need justice.... i am ready to do any thing because for my parents and i want to live with my parents......and one more thing is we got marriage in temple then we desided to register that marriage in register office for that we took join photos and we filled all the documents and we went to register office with photo copy of the marks card but they said need original because of that our marriage was not registerd please please help me

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register