Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help me

My name is Srinivasa,my father was farmer he agriculture in government land before last 30 years and my father apply form 53 to Tahasildar to grant the land in 1998. Government of Karnataka also ordered to clear the form 53 application therefore the Tahasildar did all legal process to grant the land but now some political member are impressive the Tahasildar to stop grant land my father... what can I do?.. please help me

Learning

3 Replies

Krishna Moorti   04 August 2018

please meet the collector of your district with all the necessary documents for proof and the collector concerned may redress your grievance.
1 Like

Shanmugam .C   05 August 2018

Sir, 

First sent a notice to Colector for your request by RPAD. If no response , you file RTI Applcation calling required informations.

C. Shanmugam 05-08-2018

E Mail: shanmugam628@gmail.com

srinivasamurthykh1989@gmail.co   05 August 2018

I already did that work but in Tahsildar office there is no response for us. I filled RTI application to collect all required documents but no reply and I appeal rule 19(1) to Assistant commissioner, they order to Thahasildar send all required documents to applicant with in 3day but no response again and I appeal rule 19 (2) is till bending.... please guide me how can I collect the required documents in Thahasildar office.... please help me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register