LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Himanshu Pandey (Engineer)     07 September 2013

Help in sending legal notice

I have been transferred from New Delhi to Bangalore in July. I vacated the flat from New Delhi on 23rd July,2013. I took this on 16 March, 2011. Actually my owner never gave me any receipt or rent agreement. He has to return me an amount of 5238 INR after full & final. He promised me that he will return the amount by depositing in my account. Now he is not picking my call & property dealer also not helping me. I have the following proofs-

1. Voter ID & Aadhar card on that address.

2. Old gas bills & electricity bills on that address. In new electricity bills, still my mobile number mentioned.

3. Movers & Packers company documents that we leave the flat on 23rd July. And tickets also of the same day for going to hometown.

4. I recorded the voice of landlord & dealers in which they are accepting about my security deposit.

5. Message sent by landlord for asking my bank account number & I replied also.

6. I sent a letter to my landlord for returning my deposit by registered post AD, which delivered on 27th August. I have print out of its tracking. I have given him time of one week. But he didn't take any action.

7. I sent this whole matter by e-mail to Delhi police commissioner & got an acknowledgement by e-mail from there. They forwarded the mail to joint commissioner of that area. I have print out of that mail.

Now i want to sent legal notice to him. Rite now i am staying at Electronics City, Bangalore. Please lawyers in Bangalore help me regarding this matter. 

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     08 September 2013

you may call on the below number for legal assistance.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register