LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harsh (None)     21 January 2017

Help in a Diversion problem

Dear experts pls Guide. I am planning to buy a land near my house, located well in the city for residential purpose. The land is not diverted and diversion authorities are saying since the development plan of the land is not approved by T & C nor layout approved, diversion can not be done. Kindly guide what is development plan, how to approve it. should i purchase the land. The seller is selling it on quite lower rate as it is not driveted Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 January 2017

The concerned Development Authority has to prepare, publish and display the lay out map while giving approvals.  Before lay out, nothing can be done.  The lay out depends on many aspects, considering the priority and importance given for such roads, infrastructure etc.  There is nothing concrete at present.  Wait for the lay out approval sanction by competent authority.

Harsh (None)     22 January 2017

Thanks for Guidance, what i have understood till now is that although the use of land 's Residential and it is in the master plan but it should be in development plan of town and country planning also to get it diverted. Unless the khasra is not appproved in development plan, diversion can not be done

Harsh (None)     22 January 2017

Thanks for Guidance, what i have understood till now is that although the use of land 's Residential and it is in the master plan but it should be in development plan of town and country planning also to get it diverted. Unless the khasra is not appproved in development plan, diversion can not be done

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register