Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Help in 498a and dp act 3 and 4

Hello everyone,

My name is sathish my wife filed fase 498a and dp 3 and 4 on me. I got bail now they are compromised we wrote agreement deed and took notary divroce. my lawyer mentioned evrything in agreement deed that they have to withdraw the all cases and she must come to court for divroce after completion of marriage date. But the problem is I got condition bail that is I have to visit police station every sunday its very far from my place around 200km I am unable to travel to that place in that condition bail they mentioned that untill the charge sheet file I have to visit the police station every sunday. Acutually we gave lot of money to Sub inspector to file charge sheet as soons as possible he took lot of money but he did not file charge sheet recently he transfered to diiferent place. Now New SI came to that polce station He is on sick since 15days how to cancel my condition bail and how to dismiss the case as soons as possible please help me my family is in critical position no one is giving proper information.

1) first I have to cancel condition bail please help me I have evrything that bond paper agreement and videos that they took money and items.

2) As soon as possible Dismiss the case because I want to go abroad please give exact information. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register