Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aslam (Manager)     24 September 2012

Help

Hi,

I am aslam and got married 5 yrs back under Muslim nikha and since i got married my wife always have fight with me and on small small issues she calls her father who comes and take her to his home and keep there for months then again after few months she says sorry or we say sorry and get together once again , we have 3 yrs old son and last week with some reason we had fight and i slapped her she too hit me but she called and told her father who came and picked my wife and my son and now since 1 week she is there and they even had complain against me with false alligations the matter was fwd to social wing of police stataion i was called there i went but my wife did only my father in law came there and started false allegations.

I have found my wife chatting on phone with one of his old male frd and she never disclosed this to me and when i came to know about this i wanted to get separated this is 5 months back story and then she begged me and told me not to tell any one and henceforth she will not use such phones which have internet and she told she will obey what i willsay but take her back and give one chance. I gave her and things were fine but she did not stopped using the phone and the interner although she might have not chatted now but i told her that u had promissed me but now she dont want to listen.

Now i want to disclose this to my family and her family about all this and need to file for divorse as i am fed up of fights every now  and then and her family support to her for more fights.

Please suggest how in Islamic Nikha i can proceed and my marriage is so far not registred in any court.

I am from Mumbai.

Please help me in this.

Regards,

Aslam

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register