LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prasad   01 July 2018

Help - 498a and dvc

Wife filed DVC(Warangal) and 498A(Siddipet). Marriage took place in 2016 and she just stayed for 30days intermittently. We stayed at Hyd and she filed 498A in siddipet as her father is working as Sub Inspector at Siddipet. IO is also from same station so he took witness from their relatives only statements. - Can i go for quash on the grounds of jurdistriction. What is the chance of getting it quashed. We belongs to Reddy community and marriage took place based on same, during marriage and all other rituals they mentioned as Reddy. It come to know that they have produced fake caste certificates to get in to govt job. In charge sheet they have mentioned as Munnur Kapu (BC-D) in the same CS all their relatives who gave witness mentioned as Reddy's. - Its big fraud. Her father is Sub Inspector and she mentioned in DVC as her parents suffering from old age ailments. Which is false. Please help me on how to deal with above two charges. I mean Perjury or any other sections I can press. In DVC her lawyer is asking to attend all the respondents in court. Is there any way i can request the exemption for personal attendance for R2 to R5.

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     03 July 2018

498a is criminal case, jurisdiction will be according to section 177 and 178 CrPC 1973. If no cause of action has arisen where complained is filled then this is against Criminal procedure code 1973.

If other contention of your wife are vague and absurd then you can apply for quash of else you can apply for transferring matter to competent court.

Feel free to cal for any help at 9456777600

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register