Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manjunath (consulttant)     04 March 2015

Help

Sir/ Madam , My story goes this way

To narrate my ordeal and seek ur advice , I am a Doctor by profession.

I met my wife who happened to be my close friends sister, she has done her Msc on Biotech- Does NOT work 

Does not go to work, has two brothers , father retired.her elder brother mainly funds the family and they get some income from rent ( upper portion is let out to 3 tenants ) They have some property in mysore ( residential sites in the name of children including my wife ) .

i knew her from almost over  15 years and started liking each other from past 9-10 years and decided to get married  with consest of elders of both family , from my side my Maternal aunt

Marriage expenses were borne by my in laws

As she did not wish to stay with my grandparents and father i had to rent out a house seperately.

The rented house  , an agreement was executed by me and i solely paid the advance amount of Rs 50,000 and  rent of Rs 5000  was fixed with normal increment of 10% yearly.*

The house was  partly furnished my me and partly by my in laws and was ready to occupy for coinhabitation.

my wife was supposed to join me witin a week , BUT she and her parents went on giving trivial reasons like: she has to make her niece study , her dad is not well , her grand mother unwell and so on... she never came the place despite my repeated attempts to join me .

was paying a rent of rs5000 initially , electricty bills , water bill etc for the unoccupied house .*

finially after a year in july 2008 she half heartedly came to stay in the rented house

she just stayed for 4 days and left for her mothers place for a trivial issue ( she had prepared break fast and i was having that she was forcing me to eat more , i was getting late for work and told her that  will be having the same for lunch i left for work at 9 : 15 am she picked up a fight with me and made a big issue out of it )

she kept on calling me on my mobile , i took permission  from work place and tried to defuse the situation but she had already packed her bags and left the house inspite of by repeated pleas.       

and never returned back. ever since she is staying in her Mothers Place.

I was working in a busy corporate hospital  and I kept the relation going by frequenting there place every alternate day and Sundays Holidays ,  when I was off duty to keep  the relation going (she resides 12km away from my place , matrimonial home and my workplace)

And I was stuck in the vicious cycle of work and visiting there place, with no scope for what so ever for rest at all

I had to resume my routine frequenting their house on motorcycle or auto rickshaw against medical advice which i as told to adhere , just for the sake of maintaining the relation.

What was a minor condition which could have been totally cured with care  and rest  escalated to an extent of affecting my work. 

I and to avail  medical leave againmarch 2010 and was under observation and treatment for couple of months , my neurosurgeon did not opt for surgery * as it was quite risky , my wife was never present that time, and  I continued to suffer alone she did not visit me either.*

I again got back to work and was fulfilling the ritual of visiting her place too. 

I was constantly paying the stipulated rent for the unoccupied “matrimonial “ house and had to finally vacate it in Jan 2011 owing to the owners pressure etc. The house was very condusive for any family and was in high demand, rent wise.I had paid a rent , bills of over 1.5 lacs for the un occupied house at the time of vaccating.* %

My brother in law , r , had taken most of the belongings in my absence and moved The Same to Bangalore to his house rented house  in the end of 2010 ( including TV,  sofa, Fridge, kitchen utensils  etc ) %

I continued working with great pressure physical and mental and carrying out the same chores

I even used to take her on regular vacations ooty , wynad , and goa in 2011 in addition to taking care of all her expected monthly expenses (Rs 5000- 8000) even though she was in her native place.she used to collect the amount when ever we used to meet or come to my work place , at times i have credited amount to her account *

At times she used to harass me mentally by repeatedly calling me and picking up fights on trivial issues or to meet her demands , while i was on duty ,  with a deliberate intention of spoiling my peace of mind , and affect my work.

In the month of august 2011 I lost my grandmother, it was very devastating experience for me since I had lost my mother long back. and was very much attached to her , I continued my work after a few days, They ( wife & in laws even allegated that they were not treated well in this particular ocassion ie death ceromony ...?i ponder whether it was a death event or some happy go function)

My wife did not stay in my place was no source of parting way with my grief.

I would like to highlight this point sir, I had fractured my leg after the ceremony of my granny, I was not able to walk,  was  on a walker I repeatedly pleaded to my wife and my in-laws to send her to my place which was out rightly  refused. I would say it was the worst act of “cruelty” I managed going to work with help of my dad and some good auto rickshaw drivers , hospital staff I knew who went to the extent of fetching me food and medicines %

Towards nov 2011 my situation again escalated, I was subjected to various investigations and finally had to undergo a precision guided surgery in Bombay hospital Mumbai By 

My wife was no way near me, my maternal aunt , who is a senior doctor  catered to the problem in Mumbai.

My wife  has never been in my native place for more than a couple of hours in the entire period of marriage forget spending a night. %

She has been threatening me with false cases , dowry harassment ,DV act  etc  on numerous since over  2 years and put me and my family behind bars even though she has not stayed with me for a single day. %

She is very abusive and uses filthy third rate language against me and my family members l has also tortured me mentally that i should suffer more & more.*% and had threatened to tarnish my image as a doctor

She has no regard to any of my family members and shows utter disregard.

I lost my father in oct 2012  he had a massive heart attack and I was very much disturbed and upset seeing my ordeal prior to his demise, he just collapsed in the house and my aged grand father had to call for neighbours help but he had passed away by the time the checked on him

( matter of 2 mins he was no more even before they ( neighbours ) could shift him to the hospital.    i am  coping hard to over the loss and grief.I was in Bangalore at that time residing at my aunts place and was avaling medical consultations investigations  & treatment at that time *

my neighbours informed me about my dads death , my wife did not even recieve my phone call at that moment. I rushed to mysore with my aunt and cousins

Next day my wife came to my place like a " Stranger"  and did not even talk to me at the moment of grief.  %

All my relatives requests to her and her family members to resolve the issue and lead a proper life went in vain. `

She has expressed her strong desire for divorce, tried testing my motive and has also told that she would be contesting a case against.

That though it is love marriage, later arranged marriage; I have never taken any dowry from my wife and parents. My wife is a M.sc postgraduate, I thought it she will a good match for me, But all my dreams are shattered due to her activities which made her of unbecoming of a wife.and having suffered all the cruelity , and shame in the society.

I am  not deemed fit  to work due to my health condition, and i am jobless from a year , I am under tremendous mental Pressure and stress because of all the circumstances and am forced to seek Psychiatric  professional help.*

As mentioned earlier I am in immediate need of medical attention , be it surgery or some intervention at least to salvage whatever is possible , rehabilitate and get back to regular work,* this issue is standing as an obstacle to proceed  

She has out rightly denied to  to stay in my native place or  accompany me for treatment in Bangalore orelsewhere  where my relatives stay %

and as a last attempt pleaded her repeatedly to come and stay  with at the time of my ill health , which she has denied totally.

NB: * indicates Documentary evidence  available

%  indicates circumstanial evidence / call recordings/ neutral  people knowing the incident and willing to Testify

This is my Story 

She is least bothered about me , and has expressed desire for Mutual consent divorce at times

Sir ,

I am jobless right now and crippled , with physical ailment & Depressed too 

i want advice on whether i have to give her alimony? or can she stake claim in my inherited property?

Kindly Help me , i have lost a lot in life coz of her , my career , health , peace of mind etc

Learning

7 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     05 March 2015

get peaceful MCD

Saurav (Engineer)     05 March 2015

STOP ALL COMMUNICATIONS WITH YOUR WIFE AND HER FAMILY ONCE AND FOR ALL.

If you continue speaking to her..........you are not even a Human forget being a man.

You are born as a Human........she has made you into an animal and I am 100% sure she is Enjoying/Sleeping with her boyfriend while causing you enormous misery.

Take help of a good laywer (There are many in this site).........and go for MCD. Do not contest the case....it will drag on for years...........Just sit in front of Lawyer/Relatives of yours and get the MCD amount fixed and throw the money to her face/her family's face and get the divorce ASAP.

And then live your life like a Human again.

Take care friend and brother.

(Correction do not give the MCD amount Before the Divorce..........Give it after the divorce is final. Else they will eat the money. Take the help of a Clever Relative (preferably Businessman) and deal with them. U seem to be innocent person........they will surely cheat you again).

Saurav (Engineer)     05 March 2015

You SIR are responsible for the death of  your Grandmother and most important of all - the person who has given you birth ---- Your father.

For what ?..............For that characterless, arrogant Lady?...........Are you mentally OK?. Get real Sir.

Become Wise and throw that lady away from your life else you too will die and she will celebrate your death .

SuperHero (Manager)     05 March 2015

After reading your Long post. First go to a Lawyer and take legal advice, tell your story or take a print out what you have written.

Common being a doctor and you would have seen so many patients suffering life and death with your own eyes. Have some courage and grow up.

File the divorce case under cruelty and desertion. Be prepared for 498a or Domestic Violence etc.

Then they will realize they can’t fight for long and will come for MCD. If you say MCD then they will demand huge lump sum amount.

If you are jobless how come you can give alimony or any money for maintenance? 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 March 2015

There is no use in toiling over the past issues, think about the future, if she is ready for mutual consent divorce, better go for it and get relieved from all the mental as well as physical worries, may be you may have to shell out some money in the name of alimony, if manageable, you may decided about the quantum too with an agreement about it with her in advance.

Manjunath (consulttant)     09 March 2015

Thank you one and all for  your concern &  positive response.

I totally messed up my life , I should have gotten rid of this stupid lady long back.she is responsible for the pathetic ordeal i am in now . 

I have decided to go with MCD , she  has agreed  for the same, I will talk to her parents. Coz I cant trust her she is Very Fickle  Minded.

Legal point of view , As am not earning now and have a physically ailment,

How do i go around the ALIMONY , can i evade that ? 

I have inherited a House from my Late Grand father ., In the purview of law can she stake a claim in the property? 

Lawyers plz respond to these questions 

Warm regards      

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     16 March 2015

First of all you fix up a close circuit T.V. in you room where you reside and keep an electronic device for audio video recording.

Second step - Call your wife and her parents for a discussion of mutual consent divorce in your room. 

Third step - Raise the question for determination of quantum of Alimony.and record it.

Fourth step - Raise the question why she is reluctant to continue her conjugal life and record it.

Fifth step - Ask your Father in law and other associates what is there opinion regarding decision of Divorce and record it.

ON COMPLETION OF THE ABOVE  YOU MAY CONTACT ME FURTHER.

My mail I.D. - bnroy.advocate@gmail.com

Contact No. 9836858000

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register