Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bsundar (officer)     21 July 2014

Hdfc poor customer service for personal loan

Dear sir,

I have been the loyal customer and salary a/c holder in HDFC bank since 2010. I dont have any loans or EMI taken before. We have the branch near to my home and I noticed there is a personal loan posters in front  of bank and due to my requirement for the first time I decided to apply for the loan last week and they told  will be credited by 3  days . when I entered in bank with all docs to apply before do so I asked for details Int charges etc and they directly gave the application and requested to fill the form and they told mean while sales will come and tell you the details and just filed and after filled no sales  now  and will call back by same day and no call back received as promised and gave the forms and signed with attached documents 

On the Next day they passed application to sales and the sales guy what ever query asked  no proper response and very unprofessional and started saying need more document .He asked more docs on first day i gave the same  and he again asked some proofs provided  it happed for 3 consecutive days  instead of checking in one shot, again requested for fee details they have not provided the details about processing fees and other charges every thing accurate and sales person is giving false information and money is not credited as said date and he has been prolonging  in spite of every docs is perfect .This makes me so embarrassed and stressful of their service and intend to put a leave to office .Kindly advise how to make the complaint in bank or court 

Learning

2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     24 July 2014

file a complaint before banking ombudsmen it will be better

Marimuthu (Proprietor)     26 July 2014

Write a letter to the concerned branch with a copy to Regional office and Head office asking a copy of all the documents that you have signed, as per the RBI Fair practice code the borrower is entitled for a copy of docs.lodge a compliant with a Banking Ombudsmen to resolve this issue

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register