Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shubneha   07 October 2015

Havent received my fnf & relieving letter

Hi, 

There is a company in Lajpat nagar for which i have worked for around 1.8 years but its been 3 months, i havent received my full and final and relieving letter. Last time, when I emailed my MD on fnf status, he said i didnt handover properly but i counter this and showered him all proof but after 3-4 email exchanges, he stopped reverting me.

I have heard that generally all the fnf released in 45 days but here, it is more than 3 months. Please advise what to do?

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 October 2015

You might be covered by the def. of 'Employee' as in Delhi Shops and Esbs Act, ‘Workman’ as in ID Act and may approach:

Employee’s/Trade Unions : The intervention by unions may fetch you fast results.

Inspector appointed under : Delhi Shops and Esbs Act (If you are be covered by the def. of 'Employee' as in Shops and Esbs Act and establishment is covered by the Act. This Act may not be providing for discrimination between ‘Workman’ and ‘Non Workman’.)

Inspector appointed under; Payment of Wages Act (if your wages as per def. of wages in the Act is upto Rs.18000/pm. This Act does not discriminate between ‘Workman’ and ‘Non Workman’.)

Higher Officials of Dept. of labor (State/Central) as applicable in your case)

O/o Labor Commissioner (State/Central) as applicable in your case)

Your counsels may opine that you can file complaint u/s406,420…………………..winding up petition…

anav6259   07 October 2015

They connot compel you to serve notice period provided you gave them proper notice of resignation. There are cases for the same. Pls do research.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register