Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nimisha Gupta   10 June 2016

Harrassment by standard chartered bank

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Nimisha Gupta, I was using a Standard Charterd Bank Credit Card No. 4541 9823 3408 0030, in Nov 26, 2012 there was a disputed transaction for Rs. 14569.00 with above credit card  for which which I had submitted the dispute declaration form many times with bank. We had continued using the card for some time and cleared all the dues except the disputed one for which bank were keep on assuring us to resolved but matter is not resolving yet by bank. Form last few months Mr. Mohit (Collection department), is calling me every day from 011-48178424 and 011-45100636 on my mobile, my work place and my colleagues, using the derogatory language, harassing and  forcing me to pay the disputed amount along with interest and charges which is around 50k. 

The language is very abusive and threatening, I as a female feel very bad and insecure due to his filthy language. I request you to kindly help getting this issue resolved.

Learning

4 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     10 June 2016

Send them legal notice through lawyer for not harrsing you mentally.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     10 June 2016

You can lodge complaint against him in the police station for harassing you and using filthy language

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 June 2016

Record all calls.

Lodge complaint with MD of the bank,local BM and RBI and police under proper acknowledgment.

Check at websiite of the bank if the name of the agency is kept in list by bank.

You may carefully go thru very detailed and informative thread at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Harrasment-by-icici-banks-recovery-agents-76271.asp

and act with firm hands.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 June 2016

There are many threads on M/s Standarad Chartered Bank at LCi e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/search_results_custom.asp?q=harassment+by+standarad+chartered+bank&B1=GO

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register