Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonu jain (1)     21 October 2013

Harrassed by wife

Hello everybody,

my wife lodge a fir in section 498a and 406 but i got bail after give her 2 lac by court ordered. now she again filled a case in section 323 and 294 from UP against me and my family members and a advocate also is a witness from her side and she mention different amount of dowry in 498a,406 and 323,294. I have proof that day i am presents in delhi. now if i proved that she did false fir and her witness also a liar then,

under which sections i lodge my complaint for that advocate, witness, and wife

Plz. advice me maximum sections i filled against them and learn them a lesson. i also want that advocate can't carry on his practice. and witnesses don't dare in future to gave false statement.

Learning

4 Replies

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     21 October 2013

@Author

Best option to all your queries is that you engage a competent advocate who can file an application on your behalf in the Allahbad High Court under writ jurisdiction and not only get the FIR quashed but also take action against erring/lying Advocate and also order to register FIR against your wife who has lodged a false case against you.

All the best!

//peace

/Saurabh..V

sonu jain (1)     21 October 2013

MR. Sourabh I live in Delhi, So can i file application in Delhi, but 323, 294 registered in up

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     22 October 2013

Originally posted by : sonu jain

Hello everybody,

my wife lodge a fir in section 498a and 406 but i got bail after give her 2 lac by court ordered. now she again filled a case in section 323 and 294 from UP against me and my family members and a advocate also is a witness from her side and she mention different amount of dowry in 498a,406 and 323,294. I have proof that day i am presents in delhi. now if i proved that she did false fir and her witness also a liar then,

under which sections i lodge my complaint for that advocate, witness, and wife

Plz. advice me maximum sections i filled against them and learn them a lesson. i also want that advocate can't carry on his practice. and witnesses don't dare in future to gave false statement.

@ querist  preserve your anger and desire to teach them a lesson till you are acquitted with the judgement that case was fabricated. Hire a competent lawyer who can prepare ground for perjury via cross examination  of complainant and witnesses during trial.

regards ASHOK

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     22 October 2013

@Author

For any complaint filed in any Police Station, you can file appeal or writ petition as per correct jurisdiction only. For case filed in UP you cannot approach Delhi High Court, may you be a resident of Delhi.

All the best!

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register