LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pattnaik (sr. executive)     01 December 2014

Harrasment by gurgaon police

on last saturday night after drinking a beer i started mooving towords my home on the way i stopped on a cigarette shop for smoke one guy started argumenting with me .and then suddenly he ran away.and just after that when i was about to start my bike one another guy came and started asking questions. and when he realise that i have had a beer he askes me to come with him in to the police station for nothing .and then he forcely took me to a car and there was another guy sitting in that was wearin police uniform .after that he ask me to sit in to the car and started taking me to police station .in the way they ask me to give 10000 rupees other wise they will put me in to jail.and i said i dont have that much money.then thay took me to goverment hospital and .one compounder was sitting thare .the police guy aske him to make a medical sertificate that i was drunked .and then that compunder has given a medical certificate to the police man without examining me .when i ask to read that certificate that police guy said that call your family and bring 10000. and then startes taking my bilongings from me,my phone,my purse.then i got a call from my realtive i told him the hole situation. then my relative reached at police station with 10000 rupees and after giving that money to the police .the other police guy said that you can go now but tomorrow you will have to be present in to the court for your bail.and he took my aadhar card . and my signatures on some papers.

now ,please if some body is there who can help me dealing with this situation please help me ASAP.and please tell me is it some kind of extortion that police always do .help me PATNAIK.  

Learning

2 Replies

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     01 December 2014

report the same to the dsp.asp and sp of police.

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     01 December 2014

HIRE A ADVOCATE WHO DEALS WITH CRIMINAL CASES THERE IS NOTHING TO  WORRY THE ALLEGATIONS CAN BE EASILY QUASHED AND TELL US ON WHAT CHARGES YOU HAVE BEEN ARRESTED AND GIVEN BAIL MENTION THE SECTIONS IF POSSIBLE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register