LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aguha   27 February 2015

Harrasment

Hi. I would request some legal advice for my brother who is undergoing a martial turmoil. My brother is married since Nov 2010 with no living issues. Initally my brother was residing in North India and has recently joined services in a new company in our home town. Since then my sister-in-law in quarrelling with him to arrange for a separate accommodation other than my parent's house. They are staying at our parent's place but recently she has placed a demand that either she needs to be kept in a separate accommodation or has to be remitted with 25 lakhs of rupees. She has even made false acquisitions against my brother & mother that they are tormenting her mentally. My sister-in-law's father is a lawyer and she is threatening to initiate legal action against my family mentioning that she is being harrased  by our family for dowry.

Can u please suggest what course of action we need to initiate to safe-guard us regarding any false legal allegations from her side? 

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     27 February 2015

Dear, Makes Sure your brother keep a video recording of whatever your sister in law does.... And tell your brother to stay with parents .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

saravanan s (legal advisor)     27 February 2015

Record all your father in laws calls and keep it as proof.you can also approach the dc of your area and file a nc to stay safe.if matters go worse and u feel that they might initite 498a on u apply for ab.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register