LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandhya   18 January 2017

Harrasing my husband and his family members

My husband and his family was harrased me a lot and they send me out side of his house. At time of 5 months pregnant now i have a 6 months child. I was kept a MC case date may 11 2016. My husband was software employee.October 1 judge order interim maintanance 20000. He did not pay money last week he was taken one month time. He went to high court appeal for suspension petition.There is chance to cancle my interrime maintenance.I have a small child I don't have a money to maintain him.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sandhya
My husband and his family was harrased me a lot and they send me out side of his house. At time of 5 months pregnant now i have a 6 months child. I was kept a MC case date may 11 2016. My husband was software employee.October 1 judge order interim maintanance 20000. He did not pay money last week he was taken one month time. He went to high court appeal for suspension petition.There is chance to cancle my interrime maintenance.I have a small child I don't have a money to maintain him.

Frankly dear, all laws formulated for purpose of helping women in our country do not really help them in any way.

Its like serving payasam in plates and giving it to cranes to drink it.  Women centric laws liike maintenance are just like applying ghee to nose, it will smell nice, you can lick it only if you have tongue long enough to touch your nose.  Thats all.

There are many loopholes which men use to get away without paying maintennce.

Just file vasooli petitoin in court and see what happens.  

In meantime instead of waiting for husband to pay money, either join him back for sake of kid or find some job so that you can take care of yourself and the kid.  Have some dignity.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 January 2017

Better try to get some financial assistance from a Bank or Government under welfare measure and start supporting and standing on your feet, as diversion, and continue to fight.  The career of your child is at stake and you have not informed of your parents and sibbling support.  It is unfortunate, may be it may be a good turn in your life to prove yourself.  Take in that way, positively fr the present, as the alternatives are NIL.  You are eligible for free legal aid from Legal Services Authority.  There are voluntary organisations that can assist you.  Judges are always in favour of wives normally.

A walk alone (-)     19 January 2017

Don't spoil your and your child life in roaming courts. Take one side decision either join him for sake of child or go MCD. Otherwise your time and money will waste in court with zero result. If your husband is software engineer it's not possible you are uneducated. You might be at least graduate. Go find some job and built your child future instead of roaming courts for maintenance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register