LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay (Accountant)     31 May 2010

Harrashment by Phone Calls and SMS

Someone is harassing me for 500 Rs.(Which is I payable (but there is no proof)) by Phone Calls, SMS and he uses Abused and dirty language in SMS also. And by Phone Calls,  he give me warning to Kill me. 

But now I don't want to take any police complaint action. 

But I want to make/Post Statement on my Blog at Blogger. Com.

Like as:     Mr.------------------- is harassing me for 500 Rs. by Phone Calls, SMS and he uses Abused and dirty language in SMS also. And he given me warning to Kill me, by Phone Call. And I am making this statement for, if he killed me or any loss with my body or I will have hart attacked or Mental Problem occurred, he will totally responsible for this.

I have Questions:

1. If I made this statement on my blog, is this Cyber Crime?

2. If any above type Incidence done with me. The above post is taken as Proof?

3. He can take any action against this statement?

Please give me suggestions.

Learning

6 Replies

Someone is harassing me for 500 Rs.(Which is I payable (but there is no proof)) by Phone Calls, SMS and he uses Abused and dirty language in SMS also. And by Phone Calls,  he give me warning to Kill me. 

But now I don't want to take any police complaint action. 

But I want to make/Post Statement on my Blog at Blogger. Com.

Like as:     Mr.------------------- is harassing me for 500 Rs. by Phone Calls, SMS and he uses Abused and dirty language in SMS also. And he given me warning to Kill me, by Phone Call. And I am making this statement for, if he killed me or any loss with my body or I will have hart attacked or Mental Problem occurred, he will totally responsible for this.

I have Questions:

2. If any above type Incidence done with me. The above post is taken as Proof?

3. He can take any action against this statement?

h

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     31 May 2010

Why dont u give away the money payable by you? Because there is no proof, you want to escape from the liability. Is it not wrong on your part?  And now, you want to claim he is wrong by writing about him. If you have guts, file a case against him for the calls and msges.

1 Like

Vijay (Accountant)     01 June 2010

Thanks Suchitra s.

Actually there is not Exact matter of Rs. 500/- , I will pay him. But his beheviour is Very Bad. Actually he spend near about Rs. 100 - 150  on phone calls. Actually, to harass to others is his habit, He likes that.

To file case against him for just Rs. 500/-, I dont think so.

I know he will not do any thing, but because of harassment any problem with me, yet he will responsible.

My actually question is:

google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);

aditya vadali (LAWYER)     18 July 2010

Mr. Vijay,

suchitra was right. please take this into the notice of police and apart  from law, i don't think it is a just mere warnings to get that 500/-, pls, understand if u pay another sum u will obiously go legally. but this is of not only for that 500/- sum. thaaink some thing beyond that and make a report stating the relation between that person & u to the plice.

Devesh A. Bhatia (Advocate)     18 July 2010

You can file a harrasement case with police. Any thing you say on your blog regarding this person can be used against you in case of libel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register