Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shreya   05 November 2015

Harassment on facebook

Hi Experts

I have a confusion that  how to and under which section I could file a case of harassment on FB .
one of my ex colleague who claims that he is in love and all and he is posting the same thing on FB since when I have no Idea .
this thing came to my knowledge when people in my office started sharing the screen shots and were confirming Is this me or some other girl.
though he is not in my friend list ,i have few screen shots where he is claiming and saying  things about love and etc .
I was least concerned but now in office as usual I became a topic of discussion without any fault .
I need experts help on this ,how could I teach a lesson to him and stop him from sharing such posts in future .

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 November 2015

you can submit your grievance through online to the police department portals. In telangana state, there is a portal. www.cyberabadpolice.gov.in. 

Shreya   05 November 2015

Is there any link for Maharashtra

Nathaniel Peter (M.Sc (C.S))     05 November 2015

Shreya,

As far as you go away from him if your ex colleague continues to share posts on facebook then go straight to him in your office and tell him that you are not interested in him. If he threatens you to marry him then it is harresment and you can file a complaint  in this website National Commission for Women https://ncw.nic.in/frmComplaintUnit.aspx

(Guest)

first  block him if he is stil in your friends list

tighter your settings in the account

always - NEVER EVER post thing in facebook as PUBLIC just to get attention and new friends, if all you care about is your known friends.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register