LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Elankannan (Scientific Assistant)     21 July 2017

Harassment in central govt dept.

Sir, I am working in a central govt organisation, basically i joined dept as scientif asst-B with diploma qualification, after 4 years i applied for doing BE in part time and i also got the permission without any problem at that time and finished course on 2010, next year on 17/1/2011 i applied for permission through proper channel for doing my Mtech course in same inisitute in partime only, and my immediate boss has signed on the same day for higher studies but the paper went to HOD he wantedly keeping the request letter till date. I remaineded him several times, but he didn't say anything about it (Yes or No) , after six months i joined the course (on july 2011) and i finished my course. I have done course as per procedure only in CCS rules ' any request for examination or course joining should be answered within 3 months of period (Yes or No) and if No proper reason should be given to requester for not granting permission ', Till now the request which i made is still kept in his room. Sir, i need to know whether what i made is offense. I am having photo copy of my requestion. Shall i submit my Mtech degree to add in curiculm

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 July 2017

Your duty is to seek permission, and you have appleid for it, there is a rule stating that if there is no response within 3 months it amounts to deemed approval / saction, then why are hesitating to add this in your Curriculam .   Submit such certificate as you have forwarded your application through proper channel and no objection /rejection was made by your immediate superior.

Where is the harassment you have imputed ?  The rules are insulted against such harassment.

Susen Nath   22 July 2017

No problem at all ; cary on my brother.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 July 2017

If there is a rule on deemed approval then your interest can be guarded.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 July 2017

Still apply your rapport, goodwill, skills to resolve the matter with your skills, request, represntations...........

Remain gentle and amiable....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register