LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ADITYA   30 July 2016

Harassment case

I got a letter asking to join for junior residency in aiims trauma centre new delhi 

Jrs were constantly resigning and joining throughout the year

I don’t remember exactly when she joined but it was certainly after me.

Was an odd kind of person, shy, reclusive, not speaking to anyone

I never talked to her in person or on phone until one day when I was at home I got a msg from her

On whatsapp ( I didn’t gave her my no, but all the jrs no are on notice board , any body can see any bodies no),

After I asked what happened , she said nothing just wanted to talk, I told her she never talks to anyone that’s why I was surprised, any way that’s how she started talking to me now and then on whatsapp,

slowly she started to act a little intrusive and the frequency increased ( and in the whole mean time my entire involvement with her was down to two occasion , one a group movie, the group was of 10 to 11 people, and once a cup of coffee in hosp canteen) ,

so when she started to behave a little too intrusive, I asked her directly , what’s the matter, she didn’t tell initially and would talk tangentially , when again when she was behaving a little crazy I asked whats the matter , then she asked – what it is between us. I told her, nothing just co jrs, then she told fine, everything is clear now , no misunderstanding.

Until again same day she says she does not believe me and that everything was fine what happened suddenly, I told her that she has misunderstanding there was nothing, and that I already have a girlfriend and everybody in the trauma centre knows this ( by every body I meant all the co jrs – girls included ) , she still wouldn’t believe it, so next day  we talked face to face in the hospital. No matter what I said she was not ready to believe me. Mentally exhausted I said that’s all I have to say and if you don’t believe me I cant help it.

After that I ignored her msges for one to two days , and then blocked her, she msged from other nos then I blocked them too. ( she msged from 3 to 4 different nos- with some gap in between for about a month or two, I didn’t responded to any one except one last time that I don’t want to talk )

The msges stopped after that

Until one day in 2016 , I don’t remember the date I got a call from a lady who claimed to be her mother, she asked me all about the matter I tried to tell her that she is mistaken , but even she would not listen to me, so hung up.

Every thing was fine until today, I got a  phone call from a person who claimed to be a subinspector from a thana in patna , informing me that a case of harassment hacking of phone is filled against you.  

what should i do, should i hire a lawyer immediatly or wait for the police to investigate and pursue the matter , or not pursue for that matter, because there is no truth whatsoever in complaint.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 July 2016

Record all calls.

Show entire Whatsapp chats to your able counsel.

Your counsel can help you to find the caller was police personnel!

Remain vigilant.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 July 2016

long narrative        

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register