LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

k r s sarma (None)     20 November 2011

Harassment by icici recovery agents

I had submitted my complaint in different forms as mentioned below with in "" about ICICI Harassment on Credit card/loan. after few days one ICICI lady had talk to me and come back to me on settlement. Few days they had stopped calls and setty ICICI agent calling me again and abuse me also say illegally they recover.

Now i have no option to write complaint to RBI ombudsman and wait. i want to take this battle to Lok Adalat too.

I had settlement with Citibank, they had done very gently and understood my problem and did settlement  as per my financial situation, where as ICICI is very harsh and bad.

as per my current situation i am ready to take jail, because i am not in position to settle so much amount and i am not able to earn so much being outside.

"Harassment  by ICICI recovery agents
I am getting harassed by ICICI recovery agents and Manger from Vashi Branch, They call me and also some of my relatives and friends. they using very abusive languages.

I don't know how they got their numbers. I am always pick their call still they are calling and harassing.

In 2007 i owe 94000 and i had paid 75000 in different times. Now they claim i have to pay 1.2 Laks. I don't have any job and i am single. i ready for settlement but they demand 55000. i can not pay such big amount. I am living in Mumbai working for small salaries. My friends and relatives criticizes. i feel to suicide please help hot to come out of this.

On top of above they they force me to settle my personal loan 125000/-,
Can someone advice me what to do"

Regards

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Heres's a PDF file of one such judgment.

Attached File : 144710 227427 17 standarad chartered bank vs yogesh sharma.pdf downloaded: 234 times

icicibankcare (Bank)     23 November 2011

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made note of your mobile number. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

Regards,

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 November 2011

My dear, They do not have any cuort order to recover. Abuse and threten (if thretening to do illegal act) they an land in jail. Got and file an FIR. They may have eto plead befor eyou for settlement

KARTIK (PROP.)     24 November 2011

I knows that ICICI BANK is very rude towards its Customers, and Recovery Agencies too......

subodhkumar (proprietor)     13 December 2011

mr.k r s sarma,

you give a letter to the chairman in the form of complaint stating about the illegal act of the branch people and its recovery agents .there are rbi norms and regulation under which all banks have to function recovery agent are also covered under these regulations . give the copy to rbi in your region of this complaint and request to settle the amount acceptable and the provisions available with you and time limits. on the contrary you can claim damages against these kind of problem if you wish to . any way do the first thing first.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 December 2011

some persons are harassemed by recovery agents claiming to be retd policemen and claiming links in local thana. General public is not aware that a Govt servant draws pension subject to future good conduct. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register