LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Kumar (Service)     15 July 2013

Harassment by girls side during marriage talk

I have a friend whose marriage was fixed with a girl(just a verbal yes and no exchange of gifts).One day the girl's father came to meet him at his room(he stays away from home) and threatened him without any reason.He also brought his brother who is a officer in central government.They stayed at his room without his wish.He had an interview that day and they pressurized him not to attend it as they have come.After that,my friend asked his parents to refuse for marriage.But the girls father is not agreeing.He is apologizing for his behavior by calling repeatedly.But my friend knows that he is a very dubious person and will change again and does not want to marry his daughter at any cost.He has also judged the girl and she too is dubious in behaving.My questions are

1.If they come again at his room for pressurizing him,what can he do?

2.If he calls the police on 100,will they attend to his complaint?Is it a valid ground to prove to the police that you are being harassed

3.What else can they do against him

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 July 2013

Girls side people are not enemy to you & your friend. Why do not you all sit together and make peaceful discussions about human relationship. After all we all children to Lord. Only thing is your friend and all the friends must have work hard to earn something to living together peacefully. Every parents intention that only. 

SATINDER (INDIVIDUAL)     17 July 2013

don't worry. Refuse to marry the girl that you do not want to marry. They cannot pressurise you for marriage. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register