Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Later   12 February 2017

Harassment by flat committee

Hi Experts Team

My Apartment committee is not legally registered body and targetting me with unreasonable /meaningless rules and trying  to impose fine with collecting extra amount as maintainance  in regard to this i have few queries below  can some one pls clarify what is our Indian law act and if there are any rules /sections which could support me 

1) As i said above committee is not legally registered body and getting there own rules .....so how can i revolt against it or any procedure to be followed to take action

2) While purchasing flat as it had extra car parking i purchased that flat and the extra car parking for extra amount  and got it  registered legally  .but now apartment comittee is asking to make that as common place for which i spent amount on extra parking  or  forcing us to pay extra maintenance amount towards that    and general maintenance is Rs 800   so for  having extra parking  they are forcing me to pay  Rs 500  i am not sure on how they derived that 500 as extra amount to be paid ,  its more than 50% of general maintenance

in case if all others have 2bhk and one flat owner will have 3bhk so  will maintenace amount will be same or  different  for 3bhk owner  as far i am aware never i saw a situation were extra amount will be collected ...so the same logic applies for extra car parking..this i told them and tried to convey them many times but they are not agreeing and instead demanding to pay amount with arrears from the starting of the occupancy date ...so pls help on how to proceed on this further 

3) There are cases when i can go out on trip and during that time my parking would be vacant so in those cases can i give that on rent to outsiders  if that is possible but still if apartment committee is opposing to that how can i proceed 

4) To avoid the torture of the committee and extra maintainance on that i thought of selling the parking to outsiders so will that be fine legally or not,  mostly i guess as its registered  i guess issues should not be but in case if committee is not allowing me to do that how do i proceed further 

5)Finally do i need to involve police in to this or not as this comes as part of civil issues and also how to face this flat committee  people  pls suggest  

In addition to my personal life tensions these committee team harasements is growing more day by day and getting warning that electric power and water connection will be disconnected   so pls experts panel team pls suggest me and help me on how to solve this issue at the earliest

Apartment is near by to Seethaphal mandi and Osmania University area  so i guess it should come under Secunderabad region

A Big Thanks in advance for the experts team 

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Police have nothing to do with this. Don't waste time there.

Later   22 February 2017

Thanks  Sarma 

Yeah i do know that police should not be involved  but i dont see any alternate  day by day harrasements increasing in one form or other

So can some one guide me on how to take on this further 

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register