Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hari   11 April 2016

Harassment at workplace

Dear Experts, 

4 Girls in my office have, arranged an offcial meeting to discuss my personal life and my personal relation with the other employee of the same company.

These 4 girls trapped the other girl, allegated her for extra  marital affair with me, and concluded the meeting. 

I have raised the matter to the code of conduct committe of the company, but during the investigation these 4 girls have said that they done it with my wife's concern, however my wife is denying, My wife works in the same company.

Please let me know , what are the legal action can i take against these 4 girls.

Regards, 

Learning

8 Replies

KS Johal   12 April 2016

I understand that there are 4 girls in your office who have had a meeting to discuss your personal life and relations with another employee of the same company. My question to you is why do you need to take action against this for girls. Has the company made any adverse decisions regarding your employment? Are you likely to be removed from your job? How do you explain the concept of harassment at work? Are you being harassed by this for girls? My understanding is that you have not given us a complete picture of what is going on in your company.

Krishna. Advocate (Advocate)     13 April 2016

Call 9447963440

Hari   14 April 2016

Hi Krishna, Thanks for Reply, These 4 girls called up the other girl, in their meeting, to whom they allegated. They trapped her in the meeting for an hour, regarding her relation with me. And they have done this in office premises. My name was being used in the meeting, for all allegations

Hari   14 April 2016

Hi Krishna, Thanks for Reply, These 4 girls called up the other girl, in their meeting, to whom they allegated. They trapped her in the meeting for an hour, regarding her relation with me. And they have done this in office premises. My name was being used in the meeting, for all allegations

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 April 2016

Apparently you are married and your wife is in the same company.

You are having alleged extar marital relations with another employee in the same company.

As per you the allegations are false, and you have lodged a complaint, and as per your wife she has not asked other 4 girls or management to initiate an inquiry.

Until or unless management asks/appoints inquiry these 4 girls should not initiate.

you should also mend your conduct and remain ever careful, while interacting with other employees at workplace.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 April 2016

Initiate such threads under labor/service law

Hari   16 April 2016

My question is, In this case, what is the legal action I can take against these girls,

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 April 2016

Consult a very able counsel and check if you can press charges for defamation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register