LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Harassment and torture by tata consultancy services

I am a female senior citizen aged 66 years. Our family is cheated, harassed and intimidated  by the management of Tata Consultancy Services.Company people are blackmailing and threatening my son to hide their illegal and perverted activities. They are forcing my son to commit suicide. IMy husband is old and ailing. Our only son is in a state of shock and despair. He is deeply depressed. We have written several complaints to the Mumbai police commissioner but there is no action. We are afraid, Police is colluding with them as they are not registering our complaints.  Govt. authorities also dont respond and register our complaints as TCS is wielding political clout. They are clearly influencing police and statutory authorities. We are ordinary citizens and belong to lower middle class family. We do not know what to do.

Learning

4 Replies

k.chandrasekharan (advocate)     01 October 2014

This is a solid example of a question wherein no relevant information is divulged at all, but answer, that too legal, is expected.

The salient points required to be divulged are:

1.What is meant by 'family'.

2. What is the cheating,harassment and intimidation alleged? When did each one of them take place? Whether the name(s) of person(s) or their identities or at least designations known to the questioner?

3. What is the connection or relationship between the 'son' and the corporate entity named in the question? What is the perversion or illegality alleged? Why should any company "force" a person to commit suicide? What is the 'blackmail' alleged?

Being old, senior citizens, with low income and such other domestic information are totally irrelevant to the question.

In an open forum like this, it is quite possible for the questioner to be afraid or hesitant to divulge details. But without details nobody can provide even suggestions. The questioner may consult a local lawyer, with all relevant documents and copies of 'complaints' stated to have been lodged, and seek advice, if not interested to disclose fuller particulars.

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     01 October 2014

1. What is the reson for such alleged torture by TCS?

2. Submit the facts in details.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     01 October 2014

I agree with the above experts.  Unless you mention the exact problem how can you expect a solution from the experts. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 October 2014

An unfit query for a proper reply. The querist cannot expect the advocates/experts here to know astrology to become aware of the facts of the case without being let known so better come out with details if you are really in distress as claimed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register