Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anirudha Bhattacharya   20 August 2015

Harassment and cheating at workplace

Respected Sir, Madam.

I have been working for a LLP firm situated in Kolkata for the alst 15 months but in sipte of repeated requests have not received any legal documents recognizing mu association with the firm, not even a proper appintment letter with company seal and digital signature of the owner.

I have been promised that should I stay in the organziation for more than a year  my salary would be hiked from 18000 pm to 21000 pm. however, when the time to pay the increased salary came, WEF August, 2015, the employer has asked me to leave the organziation without evne citing any proper reason for the termination.

I have been asked to serve the notice period of 30+30 60 days and have been subjected to worst form of harassment and mental tirture including isolation from other employees, pressure to resign immediately so that I am not able to draw the promsied salary.

I belive this is a form of mental harassment and chaeting at workplace as I had ignored other job offers for this period of time as he promised me the hike, of which i have prooof in writing.

Your valuable advice would enlighten me and guide me take steps in the right direction..

Sincerely.

Anirudha Bhattacharya (9733545166).. 

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 August 2015

You have posted that:

“I have been working for a LLP firm”

It is not sufficient information. Whenever you initiate a query you should post:

What is this establishment registered as: Commercial,Industrial?

The office /Div. where you are posted is registered as: Commercial,Industrial?

How many maximum persons are employed in it at any point of time, before and after your joining?

The Redg Office, Corporate Office of the company, and your reporting office was located in which state?

What was your designation and nature of duties?

Do you have leave policy, HR policy, Service Rules and Regulations, Conduct and Discipline Rules, Exit Policy,FnF policy that are mentioned in any document/webpage/portal that employee has kept in knowledge domain of employee?

What was your monthly salary?

Was any offer letter (after selection in interview), salary slip of each month, PF number with a/c slips, ESIC card,Form16, I.Card given to you?

What is your designation and nature of duties? Did you have power (not just recommend) to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate? Can anyone cancel your recommendations?

Did you resign in writing under proper acknowledgment (followed by letter under acknowledgment or by Redg. Post) , and mention NO tasks are pending at your end and to whom you should handover the charge? Have you tendered any notice period in resignation? Do you have its copy? What do you mean by 30+30 days notice and you were forced to tender this notice period?

Do you have record of attendance? Did you ever work for more than 8hrs /day and 48 hrs/week and was any OT paid? Did you claim OT?

Has acknowledgment of notice of resignation, supplied to you?

Are you a member of any employee’s/Trade Unions?

You should provide full information, pointwise!

Next time you may not join till you get appointment letter!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register