LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Celin _John (Accounts executive)     29 June 2014

Harassment

I have been working as accounts executive in an NGO since the past 8 years. My work was also regarded to be very fine till the last audit that took place in from january 2014 to april 2014. The auditor claimed that i had forged the signatures of my subordinates for bogus purchase bills and also pocketing of scrap money. I repeatedly requested the organization to verify the signatures but my pleas have fallen to dead ears. I have been mentally tortured with his false accusations and my health also has declined considerably following this incident. The increment that i was entitled to this year have also not been given to me instead i have been presented with a three month contract instead of the usual one year contract.

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     29 June 2014

Make a written complaint to the head of your NGO regarding your harassment without any fault of yours , state all the truth and ask justice for you , if he also become deaf and dumb then search another job for you don't work there where no respect exists .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 June 2014

You have been working on a contract basis?, if yes, where is the question of  annual increment in your salary?  An auditor finding embezzlement in the account and misappropriation, he can make a mention in his report  based on which the concerned department will clear the objection/remark as envisaged in the concern law.  Thus without knowing the details or seeing the papers, no concrete opinion can be rendered.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 June 2014

Apparently you have working on FTC!

If you are young and skilled then why should you  waste your youth in such contractual assignments.

Try and be with some establishment with good HR practices.

IN case some charge has been leveled on you then you are entitled to natural justice, proper hearing as per process and policies of the establishment and your lawful rights.

You are entitled to get copies of all docs on record.

Escalate to good offices of appointing authority, MD and most importantly consult a local lawyer with whatsoever docs you have on record.

The charges leveled on you are serious and during this period of 3 months they may conclude inquiry in a manner that may be detrimental to your interest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register