LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

legal_help02 (service)     02 September 2017

Harassed by psu management

I work as an assistant manager in a PSU. I belong to a backward caste. I have given my 25 years of service in a place dominated by a particular higher caste. Being dear to the fellow employees I have won officers union election consecutively for 3 years. Things started to become worse when one of the higher official (DGM) who has always been in a disagreement with me became frustrated with the fact of his dear ones belonging to the same higher caste are unable to win the elections. Soon he resorted to threatenings "if you don't follow my instructions i'll get you in big trouble" . Then after threatening alot of employees junior to him to cast their votes to his candidate or else he'll get them chargesheeted. his candidate won the election and later he got me chargesheeted via company authority in a weird case for negligence in work which everyone including the management knows is a actually not an issue at all. Now even the management is forcefully working under his instructions and carrying the disciplinary case against me ignoring my words. This has caused alot pain and mental agony to me. I want to challenge the decision of the company's disciplinary committee. What are the legal remedies.

Learning

10 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     03 September 2017

Sorry this is not the forum to discuss reservation. When you had worked for 25 years then you did not raised the issue to your cast now when disciplinary actions were taken then you remembered your lower cast status and your W backward class and higher cast people in the company. Disgusting to people like you who misused the reservation and used the same as tool. Disgusting. Make complaint to HR department of the company.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     03 September 2017

Sorry this is not the forum to discuss reservation. When you had worked for 25 years then you did not raised the issue to your cast now when disciplinary actions were taken then you remembered your lower cast status and your W backward class and higher cast people in the company. Disgusting to people like you who misused the reservation and used the same as tool. Disgusting. Make complaint to HR department of the company.

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   03 September 2017

complain to HR dept of ur psu

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 September 2017

You are a Trade Union leader yourself and was guiding many workers during your tenure in the post.  First make a written complaint to Union and then approach to Labor court

legal_help02 (service)     03 September 2017

Mr. sidharth srivastava , I am here to seek legal advice and not moral advice. And for your information I am in this service even before mandal commission recommendation on obc reservation was implemented. So use your brain before calling anone "disgusting" on public forum. even I am not here to discuss reservation here, how did you manage to come out wih this conclusion. The problem existed since the very beginning but it aggravated after I won the union election alot of people tend to ignore such disciminations because of family responsibilities. Moreover, the initial part was only for the background and not for your sympathy. when you don't have answer please refrain from giving advices just to collect extra points. This forum has been made for certain purposes if you have to make personal attacks please use facebook and refrain from giving advices here. There you'll find alot of people like you. If you are a lawyer i feel sad for the country for the quality of lawyers its producing but i m not amazed loking into the current bleak situation of judiciary. anyways thankyou

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   03 September 2017

@ legal_help02 sir plz calm down

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 September 2017

Please post the simple facts. Anyhow, disciplinary proceedings will have to be dealt on its mertis.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : legal_help02

I work as an assistant manager in a PSU. I belong to a backward caste. I have given my 25 years of service in a place dominated by a particular higher caste. Being dear to the fellow employees I have won officers union election consecutively for 3 years. Things started to become worse when one of the higher official (DGM) who has always been in a disagreement with me became frustrated with the fact of his dear ones belonging to the same higher caste are unable to win the elections. Soon he resorted to threatenings "if you don't follow my instructions i'll get you in big trouble" . Then after threatening alot of employees junior to him to cast their votes to his candidate or else he'll get them chargesheeted. his candidate won the election and later he got me chargesheeted via company authority in a weird case for negligence in work which everyone including the management knows is a actually not an issue at all. Now even the management is forcefully working under his instructions and carrying the disciplinary case against me ignoring my words. This has caused alot pain and mental agony to me. I want to challenge the decision of the company's disciplinary committee. What are the legal remedies.

You can avail legal remedies only after the administrative/ managerial decision, that too only if that contain any lacuna or irregularity on the part of the management to dispense with justice in the case. Before that, even if you try to approach a court of law, your case can be liable to be dismissed, if you fail to produce any evidence about truthfulness of your versin of the problem.

Better defend your case effectively during the domestic inquiry proceedings.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : legal_help02
Mr. sidharth srivastava , I am here to seek legal advice and not moral advice. And for your information I am in this service even before mandal commission recommendation on obc reservation was implemented. So use your brain before calling anone "disgusting" on public forum. even I am not here to discuss reservation here, how did you manage to come out wih this conclusion. The problem existed since the very beginning but it aggravated after I won the union election alot of people tend to ignore such disciminations because of family responsibilities. Moreover, the initial part was only for the background and not for your sympathy. when you don't have answer please refrain from giving advices just to collect extra points. This forum has been made for certain purposes if you have to make personal attacks please use facebook and refrain from giving advices here. There you'll find alot of people like you. If you are a lawyer i feel sad for the country for the quality of lawyers its producing but i m not amazed loking into the current bleak situation of judiciary. anyways thankyou

You may like to recheck if your own descripttion did not contain reference of element of caste.

(Guest)

I endorse the views of Mr. Jigyasu.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register