LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     23 December 2011

Happy new year 2012 wishes

There's still another week left in this year, but many courtrooms have already shuttered their doors until 2012.  I probably weren't in trial this week and won't be in trial next week either – many will be at holiday parties, spending time with family, or pushing to complete questions for cross-examination.  This year is nearly complete, but before you close the books on 2011 take some time to review the past year.  Set aside about 30 minutes this week and answer these 12 questions about your online legal forum performance:- 

2011 INTROSPECTION (REVIEW)

1. How many enquiries did you try this year?  Should you have tried more cases?  Fewer?
  2. Which one was your most memorable enquiry?  Why?
  3. What was your most memorable moment in enquiry?
  4. What was your funniest moment in solving enquiry?
  5. What was your most emotional moment in solving enquiry?
  6. If you could change anything about how you answered any enquiry this year, what would it be?
  7. Did you give in too easily on any enquiry?  Should you have gone to place stressful arguments instead of suggesting negotiating (a shortcut way out)?
  8. Did you push enquirer too hard or ask for too much on any enquiry?  Should you have applied Newton's Third Laws instead of trying the enquiry?
  9. What online advocacy skill did you improve most this year?
  10. What was the best online advocacy tip you learned this year?
  11. Did you have fun?  Are you still having fun?
  12. What was the most important lesson you learned this year about trying solving online enquiry?

Invest the time to answer above questions honestly and bluntly.  If you don't like the answers, start making plans to change the responses for 2012.  If 2011 wasn't the year that you expected it to be, start making plans to make 2012 better. 

Credits: Elliott

Ld. brothers before saying goodbye I must add THANK YOU for an opportunity given!

A small tribute to all those metro wives who always had love and hate relationships on my public forum responses as was expected he he
J

Listen to it n now have a blasting HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012…………………………..

https://youtu.be/A8a6kHQN9BA

PS.:
Disclaimer:
The content of all my text replies till date here were never a 'contractual' legal advice (no fees - no conrete legal opinion is dharma J), nor is the intent to slander or defame anyone or any institution, but constitute a set of opinions and observations, based on what has been read or heard in the media or on the Internet and other sources of legal information. What ever action or umbrage you may take or not take, is your choice and at your risk. The writer disclaims all liabilities, legal or otherwise, that may arise for any reason whatsoever. The Newspaper Articles in whatsoever manner appeared in original Newspaper if reproduced by this author it is done as per 'fair use' policy and no part is edited / modified / deleted and source link is reproduced as it appeared in said Newspaper. The news articles from newspapers if reproduced then the same is meant for 'larger public interest" nor is the intent to slander or defame anyone or any institution and/or any known and or unknown persons in quoted news article / its writers / source author(s) of said newspaper article content. A link of source newspaper is given in said post for all and/or any readers to check themselves correctness and or for suggestions and or comments directly to said news article to said Newspaper.
Whereever I published pictures of thrid party with replies they were in accordance with content or information using the Public settings, which means that those pictures were from public domains and the first party who first of all put them is allowing everyone, including people off referred public domain, to access and use that picture, and / or to associate it with you (i.e., your picture) hence I am not covered under any libaility clause.

Learning

2 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     23 December 2011

thanks and same to you...

...Irene... (Bean Counter)     24 December 2011

@R.R. a.k.a.@Tajobsindia

THANKS for the dozen points!!!!

And wishing you too a very happy and prosperous new year!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register