LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     15 August 2010

Happy Independence Day.

Wishing all LCI Members and all the Indian brothers and sisters a very HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Learning

14 Replies

(Guest)

Happy Independence Day

@ OF

@ for having 20000000 child labourers

@ of having 16000 Formers committed sucide

@ of having 500000000 people below poverty line struggling for a bread

@ of thousands poor pregnant mothers everyday dying in lack of medical assistance

@ of thousands children going died just after getting birth due to no medical assistance

@ of Government Hospitals where Doctor, Nursing and other do not work and takes free salary & other facilities at the cost of patients

@ of Government Schools where teacher either do not come or do not teach to poor children and takes free salary and other facilities

@ of no electricity for irrigation to the forms of poor formers who are becoming under over burden of money Landers

@ of loot of public money by public servants who do not work without taking bribe

@ of loot of public money by the syndicate of bureaucrats & contractors

@ of Manmohan Singh the most inefficient Prime Minister

@ of having a most irresponsible Food, Civil Supply and Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar who is wasting the wheat of poor to sale it to his friends liquor makers

@ of having dictated the Prime Minister by a high command of few dictators

@ of…..

Huh.. No use for playing the flute before buffalos.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

TO BLINDS WITH EYES

(INDEPENDENCE = LAWARISH)

INDEPENDENCE OR SELF DEPENDENCE ?

PEOPLE LIKE TO BE INDEPENDENT

INSTEAD OF SELF DEPENDENCE

THAT’S WHY WE ARE IN THIS CONDITION.

Dear Ram Sir, I have seen your postings, and there are more to that as quoted by you: but let us forged ahead to heal india. Yes, today many are standing to take the salute from the people under the indian Flags who deserved to be stoned to death not by adults but by those small children standing before them in tribute to Indian Independence Day. But this is what we have created and this is what we have to change the trends.

Dadi Uma Mahesh (NA)     15 August 2010

India`s Independence day is only for Nehru & Family members, For every one else it is normal day.

(Guest)

Dear Mr. Assumi, 

How can you have a reason for being "HAPPY" that I don't understand sir.

When you are saying HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAT just same time people are crying for a bread, for a medical assistance, their children are crying on footpath in open under heavy rain, they are could not sleep for a long time, they did not eat proper food for a long time, rapes are going on, kidnaps are going on, women are going to be cheated, childhood are working hard with empty stomuch Mr. Assumi !!!

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     15 August 2010

Yes happy only- can post my views on LCI - dont you think it is freedom.  

Yes Sir, the plights of the peoples are real and we all can see it like watching a sad hindi movies, but "Happy Independence Day" is a tribute to all those Great Indian Souls, Leaders and Peoples who sacrificed their lives for Indian Independence" We pay our respect and tribute to the past deeds and not the present one. Had it been for the present deeds it would be quiet differenet.

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     15 August 2010

Very happy Independence day

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     15 August 2010

It is not possible to keep happy every body, every time.

(Guest)

Dear Mr. Arvind, 500000000 people are crying below poverty line and 20000000 children are labourers right now working har for a bread after work just right now when we are talking on internet in our drawing rooms surrounded with our safe & happy family.

You are happy and I congratulate you and wish you be happy ever & always.  But every extra bread you kept in your kitchen is the broken of a hungry, every extra power bulb lighted in your house is broken of a hut of poor, every drop of petrol in your vehicle is broken the cost of drinking water of a poor.  Why these hungry people should not catch your neck ?

Please think.

(Guest)

15 August--National Muharram Day

We were "ghulams" for centuries, on each 15 August we celebrate "azaadi" as if we achieved something worthwhile.Nothing to celebrate ,"azaadi" was our birth right, lost for centuries due to our follies, So 15 August be declared "National Muharram Day" and on this day every year we should do "maatam" over follies of our yesteryear leaders and kings and statesmen ,due to whom we faced "Ghulami".

And it is yet an illusion only that we are "azaad",only faces are changed from "gore" to "brown",nothing very Gr8 has happened yet at all.

So on every 15 August ,I feel that my fellow countrymen are just engaged (whosoever are engaged) in a futile exercise.And many days, so much money and so much energy of the nation is just wasted every year for the celebration of this particular day ,15 August. Plz. contribute.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/15-August-National-Muharram-Day-22785.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Declare-15-August-National-Muharram-Day-22775.asp

(Guest)

"Patriotism is a Crime"

On 15 August really or unreally people advocate patriotism (Desh Bhakti) but I denounce this concept and plead that it should be declared a CRIME.

In  the times of Globalisation, the concept of "Desh" has become outdated/obsolete/worthless.We do not need "Desh" or "Desh bhakti",We do not need National Govts. but a single Global Govt.,if we are really keen on saving our Globe,dying because of our follies, then the concept of Nations and Nationalism be thrown in the dustbin.With this border lines on our Globe and "Defence forces" (wonder if all these forces are for defence ,then who attacks,and that too without "Attack forces",and how everyday countries attacked by each other!!!) standing on these borders would be gone.With this the concept of "Deshbhakti" be replaced by the concept of "Prithvi Bhakti".And if this not done timely there would be no planet called Earth what to say of "countries"/Desh or Desh bhakti.

This reminds me an old saying--Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrels.

Plz. contribute.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     15 August 2010

SAME TO YOU

AND ALL LCI MEMBERS.

THANKS.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     16 August 2010

Respected,

Ram Sundar Sir, I always share your view with great respect, and concur with and ingress some views also.

Don’t you think-, that happiness doesn’t mean, not to let other happy.

In this world where there is a birth there is a death one the same moment also.

If any body who works hard or does over time to make life better and buys a car with affordable price, to let his parents (Who could not be spendthrift in  whole life for his child) happy. whether he is guilty?

If any house wife saves Rs 6000/- pennywise in a year and buys washing machine. Whether she is guilty ?

If any spouse satisfied with single child admit their child in reputated educational institute to make the child, a well civilized citizen. Whether they are guilty?

If any body’s child is laughing and nearby a child is weeping, Should he scold his little innocent child that why he is laughing.

If any body  is physically fit, whether he should break his legs for our handicapped brothers?

Sir please don’t mingle the isuues. Think about the both aspect. If Fire cracking is charged as levishness, what would be their future who’s yearly bread depends on making crackers.

Sir I am of the view that every person has a generous heart and benevolence is inner instinct of  heart. But some are capable some not. Some propagate their benivolence, some not. 

Don’t you think that If any body adopt a child  for his education from the parents who are careless and begetting child yearly. Would it be benevolence? No it would be encouragement to such careless parents.

Conclusion is this- Enjoying is no offence but wasting may be.

To be happy is not bad but to hurt some one is bad.

Incoming is not bad exploitation is bad.

Every body should try his best effort for the upliftment of  have’s not   according to his capacity.

WE CAN BLAME THE RESPONSIBLE LEADRES, BUT SHOULD NOT THE NATION

SO PLEASE SIR DON’T INSTIGATE  PEOPLE TO CATCH MY NECK and LET ME BE PROGRESSING AND CAPABLE TO HELP OTHERS.

(Guest)

Oh dear Arvind, it was just in general and not targeted to you.

We are here in long lasting friendship and we are thinking positive so let it take its time to grow understanding between us.

We will accept the correct task irrespective that whether it is leaded by me or you or by any other person.

I am very happy that you have given such value to my words.  I am not alone I felt so. THANKS.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register