Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aravind JK (Central Geological Services (STS))     19 January 2016

Handling the corrupted boss

Dear sir,

I am Geologist, GSI. I had completed five years of service. My present superior officer did corruption (misused government's fund when I joined). Office came to know this activity and removed him from that project in 2011 January then I was given that project. In the course of work, I came to know that he had used his own vehicle for four months and claimed that money, misused labour charges, went to his home without office knowledge for long period (but claimed field duty as well). Because of this allegations only office warned him orally and transferred. I too have the evidences for these allegations. Now he got promoted (superior level), he is the superior officer. Now under him I am the senior most officers all others are junior officers. He is continously harassing us (not forwarding the bills, nitpicking at work, telling lies to his superiors about me, not giving the official instructions in written (telling orally, and denying later for the same- thats why recorded his voice tappings). I am preparing for civils, I can't change his negative attitude (because he is 56). What should I do for his behaviour? He is having fear that I will surrender that evidences to office (But I am not having that thought). He is disturbing our work continuously. What should I do ? I want to work as study for civils service exam. Kindly give me suggestions to tackle him.

Thank you  

Learning

6 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     19 January 2016

If you want to get rid from his harassment report the matter in writing with proofs to your vigilance department and take a receiving copy with you, matter will solve out easily .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 January 2016

You want to study.

Probably you will need study leave and probably he is to approve.

Proceed on study leave and let him meet his fate.

If you have apprehensions and fear then vigilnace may act on even anonymous complaint.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 July 2016

agreed with Mr Joshi I would add that CVC encourages Govt servants to submit such complaints direct against Sr Officers.

refer your query

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/guidelines-for-studing-distance-education-571691.asp

if you have taken admission in educational institution without permission of the deptt then you are giving him license to entangle you in disciplinary case and scuttle your designs to get higher post through Civil Services exam.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 July 2016

You have been advised in both threads.

Continue to record evidence, to prove your innocense, if not to prove his guilt, if required.

Apply your own judgment to safeguard your interest.

before making audio recording make sure that you are allowed to use recording device in your office.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register