Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

siva (business)     03 October 2012

Hacking chatsand email for evidence

hi

iam new to this forum ,so please bare my way of enquiy.

i just hacked my in laws email and found he is trying to assault my family members ( he has chatted with his brother ) and paid a lum sum amount to his friend to find the office address to spoil my syster reputation.( dv case is in pending in the court ).can some one suggest me how to stop this immoral activities and can i produce these as a evidence.?

Learning

4 Replies

ROJA shree (business)     04 October 2012

Respectable Qureiest,

U can very well provide it as an evidence. But u need to take the page print not only with th e matter alone, but also with the date & time and ca file Criminal Case  under IPC for spoiling the modesty of a Women and also Case U/S. 499 IPC for defamation....

andz (clerk)     04 October 2012

-you can seek police protection / register a complaint with the local p.s bringing up your fear's . . .

-to hack into other's a/c . . . . . itself intrusion and you shall be held liable for the consequences arising there of . . .

ABHISHEK B (Bekaaar)     10 October 2012

I think you are in deep trouble dude... What is the guarantee that its you who is not cooking up these chats and emails to defame your in-laws. Not only would you be booked under IT act, but also many others if opposite party claims that you have hacked there mail account and tryjng to create false evidences.

kartikeya (lawyer/cyber law consultant/cyber crime investigator)     17 October 2012

crime is committed by you only.. as you HACKED some'1s account.. Unauthorized Access... you will be in trouble if you present the said evidences....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register