Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Agarwal (abcde)     21 November 2012

Hacking case

Hi Everybody,

My mobile phone has been hacked by some of my colleagues. Could you please advice what is the necessary procedure for stopping such activities? I do not want to press any legal charges, but there could be some sort of measure that dissuades such activities

Thanks a lot

Learning

5 Replies

kartikeya (lawyer/cyber law consultant/cyber crime investigator)     02 December 2012

mobile phone hacked?? as in what sense?? is it call spoofing or sim cloning or so....

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     03 December 2012

i have same question asked by katikeya and why not want to  legal process ?? you using net means you are educated even that you saying dont want legal step?

Ya_Ta (Software Professional)     16 December 2012

Hi,

Legal action is not required all the time,just a warning can work :)

thanks

shahzan (manager)     23 December 2012

Dear Team,

IT ACT AMENDMENT 2008 WAS NOTIFIED IN 27 OCTOBER 2009 WITH SECTION 66A..IF A PERSON WAS ARRESTED IN 10TH SEPTEMBER 2009 AND CHARGE SHEETED IN 10 NOVEMBER 2009.AND FRAMING OF CHARGES ARE STILL PENDING,..IN THIS CASE PUPLIC PROSECUTOR OR MAGISTRATE COULD FORCE TO FRAME IT 66A AT THE TIME ARGUMENT ..AT TIME OF ARREST SECTION 66A WAS NOT NOTIFIED.

Mr_chamku (HR)     03 January 2013

Originally posted by : shahzan

Dear Team,

IT ACT AMENDMENT 2008 WAS NOTIFIED IN 27 OCTOBER 2009 WITH SECTION 66A..IF A PERSON WAS ARRESTED IN 10TH SEPTEMBER 2009 AND CHARGE SHEETED IN 10 NOVEMBER 2009.AND FRAMING OF CHARGES ARE STILL PENDING,..IN THIS CASE PUPLIC PROSECUTOR OR MAGISTRATE COULD FORCE TO FRAME IT 66A AT THE TIME ARGUMENT ..AT TIME OF ARREST SECTION 66A WAS NOT NOTIFIED.

Create new thread for your question to get reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register