Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Niranjan (Manager)     28 December 2009

HSBC OVERCHARGING CREDIT CARD

Dear Sir,

Myself Mr. Niranjan Zemse, holding HSBC Credit card number 4476 9212 xxxx 1586 since March 2005.
I confirmed and accepted above card on Life time free membership basis.

Free membership was followed perfectly by HSBC for 3 years and later HSBC re-issued the card in March 2008, later in March 2009 - HSBC charged Annual Membership Fees on the Card.
On the initial stage I have requested HSBC to withdraw the charges but was not accepted.

Since March 2009 till Date HSBC is adding on Late payment charges and interest on the card where as I have completely stopped shopping on the Card.

HSBC later sent a warning letter to me mentioning that my Credit history will be given to government authorities and I will not be entertained for any Credit from any other firm.

Kindly assist me how to sort this particular as I get continue calls from collection department of HSBC asking for money.

I will be very thankfull of yours

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Dear Niranjan, Ask HSBC to give reasons on the paper. Later file a complaint with Police for threatning. Need not worry. They do n't do anything. You can send a complaint to the Reserve Bank of India on HSBC's malpractices with credit card holders.

girishankar (manager)     17 February 2010

Dont worry.....

girishankar (manager)     20 February 2010

CREDIT CARD APPLICATIONS

What it says: "We have shortened the application process..."
What it means: "We need lots of new members fast or we'll go out of business!"

What it says: "You have no predetermined credit limit..."
What it means: "We're not worried, we employ the Break Your Legs collection agency."

What it says: "Exceptional Customer Service..."
What it means: Except when you need it!

What it says: "Trained customer representatives await your call..."
What it means: "This is the part you talk into, and this is where you listen. Any questions?"

What it says: "To apply for membership, fill out this short form..."
What it means: You'll get the long form later.

What it says: "You may direct us not to share this information with anyone else..."
What it means: "Catch us, if you can!"

What it says: "We look forward to receiving your completed application. .."
What it means: "We baited the hook, let's see if anyone bites!"

What it says: "You've been pre-approved. .."
What it means: "You've been pre-approved to be Rejected!" or "We've already prepared your letter of denial."

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register