LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sikandar (worker)     09 March 2010

HOW TO BECOME ANTI CORRUPTION OFFICER

hello freinds, can anybody tell me how to be a anti corruption officer in maharashtra.Is there any exam for this,

PLEASE SUGGEST ME.

Learning

7 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     10 March 2010

Anti Corruption Officers are drawn from law enforcement agencies like the State Police, CBI etc... If you are a member of these force then you can be transferred or sent on deputation to work as an ACB official. There is no other procedure prescribed to become one.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     10 March 2010

Anti-corruption wing is one among the branches of the policwe department. If at all you are interested in preventing corruptio, go in for a postings in Police deapartment and opt for the Vigilance wing.

K. Buhary (Management Consultant)     11 March 2010

Yes. There is a course available in Chennai. Anti Corruption Chennai is conducting this programme. Their special wing : ACADEMY OF HONEST POLITICS is conducting this programme. It is a FREE course. Please visit : www.anticorruptionchennai.com You can also visit www.2020india.in to make a Corruption FREE India before the year 2020.

We wish you all success in your willingness to achieve your goal.

N RAMESH. (Advocate Chennai. Formerly Civil Judge. Mobile.09444261613)     12 March 2010

Mr Buhary,

The course referred by you seems to be conducted by private persons which has no official use.

The query is how to become Anti corruption Officer and the query was well replied by Vishal and Isaac.

Arati Gawde ( Legal )     14 March 2010

Agree with Mr. A.V. Vishal & Mr. Isaac Gabriel

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     25 March 2010

get admitted in maharastra police .acb is one of wing of maharastra police.

nitesh (dfg)     02 June 2011

My grand father dying intested & property was Ancestral.Grandfather has 2 Son's & 5 Daughter . But all Daughter has Dead, At that time her legal heirs have can right to get their share in property of their mother. please suggest...... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register