"HAPPY    INDEPENDENCE  DAY"

"BHARAT MATA KI JAY"

Learning

6 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     13 August 2010

Same to u and to everyone also.

1 Like

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     13 August 2010

Thank you and HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL  :-)

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     15 August 2010

jay.

same to you.

thanks and congratulations to all lci members and staffs.

(Guest)

15 August--National Muharram Day

We were "ghulams" for centuries, on each 15 August we celebrate "azaadi" as if we achieved something worthwhile.Nothing to celebrate ,"azaadi" was our birth right, lost for centuries due to our follies, So 15 August be declared "National Muharram Day" and on this day every year we should do "maatam" over follies of our yesteryear leaders and kings and statesmen ,due to whom we faced "Ghulami".

And it is yet an illusion only that we are "azaad",only faces are changed from "gore" to "brown",nothing very Gr8 has happened yet at all.

So on every 15 August ,I feel that my fellow countrymen are just engaged (whosoever are engaged) in a futile exercise.And many days, so much money and so much energy of the nation is just wasted every year for the celebration of this particular day ,15 August. Plz. contribute.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/15-August-National-Muharram-Day-22785.asp

(Guest)

YES ! I LIKE IT MOREOVER I LOVE IT !!

ASHOK CHAKRA – THE GREAT DEMOCRATIC SYMBOL OF DEMOCRATIC CONCEPT ADOPTED OUR EVER GREAT ASHOK AND VISHWA VANDANIYA PARAM PUJYA BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR.

SATYAMEV JAYATE !!!

BHARAT MAATA KI JAY !!!

(Guest)

"Patriotism is a Crime"

On 15 August really or unreally people advocate patriotism (Desh Bhakti) but I denounce this concept and plead that it should be declared a CRIME.

In  the times of Globalisation, the concept of "Desh" has become outdated/obsolete/worthless.We do not need "Desh" or "Desh bhakti",We do not need National Govts. but a single Global Govt.,if we are really keen on saving our Globe,dying because of our follies, then the concept of Nations and Nationalism be thrown in the dustbin.With this border lines on our Globe and "Defence forces" (wonder if all these forces are for defence ,then who attacks,and that too without "Attack forces",and how everyday countries attacked by each other!!!) standing on these borders would be gone.With this the concept of "Deshbhakti" be replaced by the concept of "Prithvi Bhakti".And if this not done timely there would be no planet called Earth what to say of "countries"/Desh or Desh bhakti.

This reminds me an old saying--Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrels.

Plz. contribute.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register