Hello Sir, Thanks for given a precious time of your whch was spent resolving my query.
sorry i forgot to put important points which i remember just when i see your reply.
1. I also changed the address of my home which was listed in my RC or written in challan receipt.
2. I got to know from neighbours of that house that some one come from challan but as there was noone to receive so they returned.
3. I did not receive any communication officially as my home address changed.
4. when i was challaned, I did not do any payment of fees then and there and my RC was also taken from me and given me receipt of challan where court date was mentioend on which I needed to deposit the fine directly at court premise but could not do so as stated in my above reply.
5. sir I visited the court also many times out of which I contacted to one lawyer and he was asking around rs 3000 and did not given my any gurantee whether he would be able to get the RC from court back but as the ball has no garantee whether it would secure goal so I taken a back.
6. I also had a word with some person which I found after someone in document store room told me to contact with him to get your paper out of vintage series of papers so I contacted to him and he was asking rs 3500 to get the document out of court without official authorisation. His job and way of style was looking as he was working in court but I am not sure about him neither he did not show me any his designated seat which he has shown to me so i least trusted on his words but he was looking confident enough. will it be good to this out in this way?
I mean if RC not coming by official route would there be consequence of data thefting to me if i would get challan again in gurgaon?