Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cupid Cupid (CRM)     21 January 2019

Guidance requested on party-in-person. i am out of cash.

Dear Members,

My father influenced by my older sister has filed a maintenance case against me. My first lawyer would not help me to make my older sister party to this case. He said, "let the court order maintenance and then we can file another case on your sister on this matter." He wanted to make this a mutliple case and feed over my plight. I fired that lawyer.

My current lawyer, filed an IA requesting to implead my older sister (in family court in Dharwad) and the judge approved the application. Now, my current lawyer need to send the notice to my older sister.

Now, since court approved this application, my older sister and my father have approached my current lawyer requesting him to let go off this case. They are also going to all my relatives spoiling my name. As a result, now, my second lawyer also in two minds in taking this case furhter in all honesty.

I have lost a lot of money to get justice. Now deciding to fight the case on own. Need guidance on this matter, please. I have lost a lot of money already and cannot afford one more laywer. In addition, I have to travel from bangalore to Dharwad as well. Money is flowing like water.

1. How can I file Party-In-Person request to court in Karnataka? What is the format and draft?

2. How can I send the notice to my older sister residing in Dharwad (in Karntaka)? What is the format and how to draft?

What will be next proceedings?

Kindly help me.

Learning

3 Replies

Martin S.   21 January 2019

Originally posted by : Cupid Cupid
Dear Members,

My father influenced by my older sister has filed a maintenance case against me. My first lawyer would not help me to make my older sister party to this case. He said, "let the court order maintenance and then we can file another case on your sister on this matter." He wanted to make this a mutliple case and feed over my plight. I fired that lawyer.

My current lawyer, filed an IA requesting to implead my older sister (in family court in Dharwad) and the judge approved the application. Now, my current lawyer need to send the notice to my older sister.

Now, since court approved this application, my older sister and my father have approached my current lawyer requesting him to let go off this case. They are also going to all my relatives spoiling my name. As a result, now, my second lawyer also in two minds in taking this case furhter in all honesty.

I have lost a lot of money to get justice. Now deciding to fight the case on own. Need guidance on this matter, please. I have lost a lot of money already and cannot afford one more laywer. In addition, I have to travel from bangalore to Dharwad as well. Money is flowing like water.

1. How can I file Party-In-Person request to court in Karnataka? What is the format and draft?

2. How can I send the notice to my older sister residing in Dharwad (in Karntaka)? What is the format and how to draft?

What will be next proceedings?

Kindly help me.

What justice you want from court?  Your query is unclear as you want some draft, and you have shabbily  described the context.  What is it that you want from court?

Martin S.   21 January 2019

You have been in this forum as per your profile for past 6 years.  What is it that you are looking for?

(Guest)
Contact me at my mail, I will provide you the draft

Satyam
satyammishra181@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register