LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous Indian.   30 April 2018

Grave Mental Creulty

Sir, I request please guide me. I m LLB final year student, facing grave Mental Creulty by local miscreants, criminals,land mafia n politicians who want the eviction of my house in which l m reside with my old infirm parents. These goons instigated my multiple employers n ex colleagues who harassed at workplaces n terminated me from jobs. In this sequence law college n classmates did the same. Expullsion has been repealed by hon'ble Allahabad HC, got transfer in another college. But they all hv already connected with the local persons who deliver all d voices in abusive manner from their houses by using plenty of SIM Cards. Local elements r employing d radio wave devices to listen my house activities. FIRs are pending against all above. Hired men stalk me even in India., Deliver d all above voices. I m victimising n terrorizing but system is selient. Please guide me bcoz no police,state courts, NHRC, DCW, NCw are hear to me, just paper work... Media take up only sensations.. reply please. Thank you.

Learning

2 Replies

Its not fake, it may possible that you do not hv experience of such matter. You should hv no right to redicule. Either you should attempt or leave it.

Its not fake, it may possible that you do not hv experience of such matter. You should hv no right to redicule. Either you should attempt or leave it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register