LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishan Kant Sharma   06 November 2017

Gratuity in it company - 4.6 months

I am a software engineer and was working in an MNC in Noida (Uttar Pradesh), which has 5 working days per week. I worked with this company for 4 years 6 months 10 Days. To receive my gratuity, does 4 years 6 months and 10 days enough? Few blogs are saying Yes, I am eligible but company is not accepting. What is the latest revised rules? Whether i will be eligible for receiving gratuity? Please advise.

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 November 2017

Not eligible. Please go through Gratuity act, 1972. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 November 2017

On completion of 4 years 6 months and 10 days you become eligible for gratuity.

Krishan Kant Sharma   10 November 2017

Thank you Dr J C Vashista. How can I file the same in court and send notice to company?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 December 2017

Write under proper acknowledgment to establishment that ‘Notice of determination of Gratuity’, payment and any forms etc has not been supplied to you and be supplied to you immediately by Redg. Post from post office.

Luffird332   17 April 2018

Function best in place with the highest possible focus of government employees. https://geicologin.net/ After conclusion, from the residence menu open up the application.

Alpesh Joshi   13 January 2021

Hey I have the same kind of case like you regarding my gratuity. So did you get the gratuity for your 4 years 6 months and 10 days service? If yes then how?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register